Fuel Cell Anti-Slosh Safety Foam Tank Baffle Inserts 14x4x6, Each
Universal Fit, 14" Overall Length, 6" Overall Width, 4" Overall Height
- Minimize fuel slosh and unpredictable weight transfer by using this foam in your fuel cell
- Compatible with gasoline, E85 and methanol fuels
- 97% void rate open cell foam means you will only lose 3% fuel capacity if your cell is filled with foam
- These foam blocks are easy to install in most fuel tanks and can be inserted through the main fill cap hole
- This 14" x 4" x 6" block is sold individually
Prevent fuel sloshing and keep the car handling predictably with our Fuel Cell Tank Safety Foam Blocks. When undergoing cornering or hard acceleration and braking, fuel sloshing about in the tank produces unpredictable weight transfer and may adversely affect your handling. Our fuel cell foam blocks keep weight transfer to a minimum, with just a minimal loss in fuel capacity.
Our fuel cell foam blocks have a 97% void rate, meaning a tank full of foam still holds 97% of the original tank’s capacity (a 22 gallon tank full of foam X 0.97 = 21.24 gallons). These safety foam blocks are easy to install in most fuel tanks and can be inserted through the main fill cap hole (you may have to take the top/fill cap plate off to make it easier). Each block is 14” x 6” x 4”. You can cut and stack to fit as needed.
Compatible with pump gas, E85 and alcohol fuels such as methanol and ethanol. They are not recommended for nitro-methane or diesel fuel.
- Minimizes fuel sloshing during cornering, acceleration and braking
- Prevents unexpected handling effects caused by weight transfer of sloshing fuel
- 97% void rate means a minimal loss in fuel capacity (tank full of foam still holds 97% of original capacity)
- Use pump gas, E85, methanol, ethanol or alcohol-based fuels (Not recommended for diesel & nitro-methane)
- Easy to install through fuel cap hole
- Cut to fit and stack as needed Each block is 14” x 6” x 4”
- 8-12 gallon cells typically use 3-8 sticks
- 16 gallon cells typically use 4-10 sticks
- 22-32 gallon cells typically use 8-14 sticks
- Blocks are sold individually
- For off road/aftermarket racing fuel cell use only – not intended for street applications / original equipment fuel tank usage
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Fuel Cell Anti-Slosh Safety Foam Tank Baffle Inserts 14x2x6, Pair
Fuel Cell Anti-Slosh Safety Foam Tank Baffle Inserts 8x4x6, Each
Fuel Cell Anti-Slosh Safety Foam Tank Baffle Inserts 14x2x6, Each
Fuel Cell Anti-Slosh Safety Foam Tank Baffle Inserts 14x4x6, 6/pk
Fuel Cell Anti-Slosh Safety Foam Tank Baffle Inserts 8x4x6, 6/pk
Fuel Cell Anti-Slosh Safety Foam Tank Baffle Inserts 14x2x6, 6/pk
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank