Speedway Foam Wheel Mud Plugs
Hobby Stock, Foam, 15.00" Overall Diameter, 5.00" Overall Thickness
- These push-in high density, foam mud plugs are designed to eliminate mud build-up in your wheels
- Available in several different colors to custom match your color scheme
- Will snugly fit in most 15" wheels
- Ideal for use with beadlock wheels as the beadlock ring will secure the plug inside the wheel center
- The foam is 5" thick, but can be cut down to fit various wheel backspaces
Push-in high density, foam mud plugs eliminate mud build-up in your wheels. Fits snug inside a 15" wheel. Ideal for use with beadlock wheels as the beadlock ring will secure the plug inside the wheel center. Foam is 5" thick, but can be cut down to fit various wheel backspaces.
Available in red, blue, black, purple, orange or yellow.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.