Speedway Engine Motor Oil Filter Cutter Tool
Universal Fit, 6061-T6 Aluminum, Anodized Black
- Excellent way to examine engines for damage
- Anodized aluminum with adjustable threaded steel shaft
- Universal, works on filters 1-1/2" to 6-1/8" in diameter
- Includes one cutting blade with 60 Rockwell C hardness to handle the toughest metal
- Replacement cutting wheels sold separately; Part# 91081032
Prevent Engine Failure by Inspecting Your Oil
Oil is the lifeblood of any engine. Racing engines flow greater amounts of oil, faster, and higher pressure than street engines. You know you need to change your oil regularly, but do you know what nasty bits may be flowing through that oil? Little problems can become catastrophic quickly. Bits of bearing now can indicate a future blown engine. Sealants and shop rag bits can hamper the flow of oil.
Speedway Motors Engine Motor Oil Filter Cutter tool allows you to quickly inspect your oil filter for debris such as metal from failing mechanical components, sealants and debris.
Durable Aluminum Body, Steel Shaft and Cutting Wheel for Heavy Use
Our oil filter cutter features a heavy-duty anodized 6061-T6 aluminum body, adjustable threaded steel shaft with a knurled knob for a secure grip, and razor-sharp cutter wheel hardened to 60RC makes opening oil filters simple and easy, and is built for the rigors of heavy use. Works on any standard 1-1/2 to 6-1/8 inch-diameter filter. Includes one cutter blade. Additional cutting wheels sold separately.
See what is flowing through your engine and spot the warning signs before they cause serious damage.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.