Speedway E-Z Automotive Paint Gun Kit
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
If you've been thinking about giving your ride a fresh coat of paint, then Speedway Motors E-Z Automotive Paint Gun Kit is just the ticket to get you started. This kit comes with a Titan Tools HVLP Vaper 2.3mm gravity feed spray gun to satisfy your priming and painting needs, as well as a spray gun holder, paint gun cleaning kit, and 1.4mm needle & nozzle to swap in for finer spray - making this a great choice for all automotive paint spraying applications!
This kit includes:
- 728-19023 Titan Tool 19023 HVLP Vaper Gravity Feed Spray Gun, 2.3mm
- Brass fluid and air nozzle
- 600cc plastic cup
- Comes with locking air regulator and gauge
- Air consumption 7.0-9.0 CFM
- Air inlet 1/4"
- 2.3mm needle and nozzle
- 728-19990 Titan Tool 19990 Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun Holder
- Makes it easy to funnel in and refill your canister with more paint/material while holding the gun safely in place
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Funnel holder over paint cup for easy fill
- 728-19112 Titan Tool 19112 Paint Gun Cleaning Kit
- Easy clean-up and reliable performance
- 728-19100 Titan Tool 19100-14 1.4mm Replacement HVLP Paint Gun Needle & Nozzle
- Maintain consistent, smooth paint delivery
- Great for use with base coat and clear coat materials
- Stainless steel
- Spray pattern adjustment from round to full-fan shape
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Titan Tools 19100-14 1.4mm Replacement HVLP Paint Gun Needle & NozzlePart # 72819100Qty x 1
Titan Tools 19112 Paint Gun Cleaning KitPart # 72819112Qty x 1
Titan Tool 19990 Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun HolderPart # 72819990Qty x 1
Titan Tool 19023 HVLP Vaper Gravity Feed Spray Gun, 2.3 MMPart # 72819023Qty x 1
Q & A
Pat goes over some of the sound dampening items we have to offer.
We weigh in on the debate over shiny paint vs. patina. Which side are you on?
In this guide, Steve will show you how to properly install Speedway Motors deluxe sheet metal flare dimple die set.
In this guide, Dylan walks you through the process of how to smooth the firewall on a custom S10 pickup. From the metal patchwork, filler, to the prep work, and final sanding - here's how he did it.
Find out how to Undercoat your classic car from start to finish and is it worth all the work?
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
Here is one method of stopping rust immediately, without replacing a single body panel. Click for more information on how to deal with rusty floor boards.