Speedway Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster, 8 Inch, Chromate Finish
Universal Fit, 5.25" Overall Thickness, 8" Outside Diameter, 3.38" x 3.38" Bolt Hole Pattern
- Compact for installation under floor or on firewall of almost any vehicle
- NEW dual diaphragm booster measures 8" in diameter
- Booster mounts with four bolts on 3-3/8" centers
- Master cylinder studs measure 3-3/8" on center
- Booster measures 5-1/4" thick from mount surface to mount surface
Compact, 8" diameter for installation under floor or on firewall of almost any vehicle. Zinc chromate finish.
- 3-3/8" Bolt Pattern (Firewall Side)
- 3-3/8 Center to Center Bolt Hole (Master cylinder Side)
- Uses adjustable pin
- Great for installs on GM A, F, X, Body Cars with Big Blocks or Engines with tall headers
Booster Tech Tip (GIF)
Brake System Builder's Tip (Link)
Learn more about the proper uses of residual valves by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
Length from mount face to M.C. mount face is 5-1/4". Pushrod extends 4" from mount face and has 3/8"-24 threads. Mount bolts are 5/16"-20 x 7/8".
Installation Note: Before installing the master cylinder onto the booster, you may need to make an adjustment. The pushrod on the brake booster should protrude 1/16" from the face of the booster to insure proper engagement with the master cylinder.
- 8" O.D.
- 5-1/8" main body length
- 10-1/2" overall length
- Back of the booster to the end of the threaded plunger rod is 4-1/8"
- Firewall mounting studs are ¾" long at 3-3/8" center-to-center
- Front master cylinder studs are 1-1/8" long at 3-3/8" center to center
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster, 8 Inch, Chrome
Speedway Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster, 7 Inch, Chromate Finish
Speedway Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster, 7 Inch, Black Finish
Speedway Single Diaphragm Power Brake Booster, 7 Inch, Chromate Finish
Speedway Single Diaphragm Power Brake Booster, 7 Inch, Black Finish
Speedway Single Diaphragm Power Brake Booster, 7 Inch, Chrome Finish
Speedway 8 in. Dual Universal Power Booster in Black Powder Coat
Speedway 9 in. Dual Universal Power Brake Booster w/ short threaded rod
Tuff Stuff 2222NB Universal Power Brake Booster, 7 Inch
Tuff Stuff 2222NC Universal Power Brake Booster, 7 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Follow along to see how a 1955 Chevy Bel Air is chosen for a Tri-5 restoration project. From a floral dash to a hole in the floor, there is some work to be done!
Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle manual brake system to power by installing a Delco booster kit. Learn how to make the master cylinder more resistant to brake fluid and a few tips for an easy install.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.