Speedway Deluxe LS Swap Fuel Pump and Fuel Filter Kit
Universal Fit, -6 AN, EFI Fuel System Type, Fuel Filter Included
- Save time and money with our Deluxe LS Swap Fuel Pump & Fuel Filter kit to ease your struggles in your next LS powered hot rod
- Includes a Walbro Inline Fuel Pump, Fuel pump install kit, fuel pump AN6 adapter fittings, LS1/LT1 fuel rail adapter fittings, & fuel filter/regulator
- The Walbro Racing Fuel Pump has a free flow rate of 255 LPH and is rated for 60 PSI maximum pressure
- Our Speedway LS Swap Fuel Filter/Regulator is pre-set to 58 PSI fuel pressure & features a full flow, in-line design
- Please note that this is a pusher style fuel pump and must be mounted below the fuel tank and as close to the fuel tank as possible
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Speedway Deluxe LS Swap Fuel Pump and Fuel Filter Kit features top-rated parts, hand selected to ease your struggles in your next LS powered hot rod! This kit includes a Walbro Inline Fuel Pump, Fuel pump install/mounting kit, fuel pump AN6 adapter fittings, LS1/LT1 fuel rail adapter fittings, and our Deluxe Fuel Filter/Regulator with brazed AN6 fittings! Fewer adapters and fittings mean a more efficient fuel system that is less susceptible to costly fuel leaks!
- (1) Inline Walbro Racing Fuel Pump
- Overall Length: 6.44"
- Outside Diameter: 1.70"
- 255 LPH free flow rate
- 60 psi maximum pressure
- (1) Speedway Deluxe AN6 GM LS Swap Fuel Filter/Regulator
- Engineered to work in returnless style LS swap fuel systems
- AN6 inlet/outlet/return
- Pre-set 58 PSI fuel pressure
- Full flow, in-line design
- (1) Inline Fuel Pump Installation Kit with Brackets
- Insulated pump body clamps
- Sound Insulation and vibration sleeve
- 3/8” hose barb fuel fittings & crush washers
- GSL392 Wiring eyelets, nuts, and washers
- (2) AN 6 Fittings for Walbro Fuel Pump
- Fitting End A: -6 AN Male
- Fitting End B: 10mm x 1.0 Male
- (1) LS1/LT1 EFI Fuel Line Fitting
- Fitting End A: -6 AN Male
- Fitting End B: 3/8" Female EFI
- Angle: Straight
*Note-Please note that this is a pusher style fuel pump and must be mounted below the fuel tank and as close to the fuel tank as possible. Failure to follow these installation instructions will result in the pump to prematurely fail which is not covered by warranty.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Walbro GSL392 Inline Racing Fuel PumpPart # 960392Qty x 1
Walbro Inline Fuel Pump Installation Kit with BracketsPart # 960939Qty x 1
AN 6 Fitting for Walbro GL392 Fuel PumpPart # 9603039Qty x 2
Speedway Deluxe AN6 GM LS Swap Fuel Filter/Regulator, 58 PSIPart # 91012808Qty x 1
LS1/LT1 EFI Fuel Line Fitting, -6 AN Male to 3/8 Inch Female, BlackPart # 61744123Qty x 1
More Like This
LS1 Fuel Filter/Regulator EFI Fuel Pump Kit
LS Swap Fuel Filter and Fuel Pump Kit
Speedway Boost Reference Fuel System Kit with Walbro Pump
MSD EFI Fuel Delivery Kit
Walbro EFI Fuel Delivery Kit
Earls PK0010ERL Vapor Guard EFI Fuel System Plumbing Kit, Return
Earls PK0011ERL Vapor Guard EFI Fuel System Plumbing Kit
Holley 12-834 Fuel Pump w/24 In. Fuel Hose Install Kit, 58-76 SBC
FAST 30401-FK Master In-Tank Fuel Pump Kit, Includes Hoses/Fittings
Holley 526-2 Billet Fuel Pump
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.