Grab all of the essentials for every full-suspension tune-up with one easy click! The Performance Tool Aluminum Heavy Duty Pistol Grip Grease Gun is made of extremely lightweight anodized aluminum. The pistol grip action makes for easy use with any standard 14-ounce cartridge, including the Redline CV-2 Synthetic Grease which comes with the kit. Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures. Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low-temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high-temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications. Pack your wheel bearings in no-time with this high-quality grease using the included Wheel Bearing Grease Packer from Performance Tools. This simple tool makes it easier than ever to quickly packs bearings with new grease while forcing out the old grease.
On top of the greasing components found in the Standard Kit, the Deluxe kit is a great way to fill out your toolbox and be prepared for all of the suspension work that rolls into your garage for years to come! The included Grease and Oil Seal Puller makes quick work of all standard axle seals, crank seals, input/output shaft seals, etc. The Bearing Race and Seal Driver Set from Performance tool allows you to quickly and easily install wheel bearing races and seals without destruction to race or axle housing. You'll be prepared for any unfortunate grease zerk fitment issues with the 70-piece fitting assortment, and you won't have to think twice about popping off a ball joint or tie rod end with the 200-piece cotter pin assortment kit.
- Performance Tool Aluminum Heavy Duty Pistol Grip Grease Gun
- 3-way loading, accepts standard 14-ounce cartridge
- 4 jaw coupler with protective PVC cap
- Heavy-duty lever
- Textured rubber non-slip barrel grip
- Redline CV-2 Synthetic Grease
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high-speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
Redline CV-2 Synthetic Grease:
- High-performance wheel bearings
- High angle and conventional CV-joints
- High-temperature alternator bearings
- High-speed ball bearings
- Conveyor bearings
- Worm gear drives
- Servo mechanisms
- Applications where vibrations can cause fretting wear and corrosion to take place
Bearing Race and Seal Driver:
- Six discs included to fit common bearing sizes:
Grease Zerk Fitting Assortment Includes:
- 20 - 1/4" - 28 Straight
- 10 - 1/8" - NPT Straight
- 10 - 6mm - 1 Straight
- 5 - 8mm - 1 Straight
- 5 - 10mm - 1 Straight
- 5 - 1/4" - 28 45 Deg.
- 5 - 1/8" - NPT 45 Deg.
- 5 - 1/4" - 28 90 Deg.
- 5 - 1/8" - NPT 90 Deg.
|MFG. Part #||9108340|
|Sold in Quantity||Kit|