Speedway Deluxe Grease Gun Kit with Packer, Puller, Driver, Zerks
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Grab all of the essentials for every full-suspension tune-up with one easy click! The Performance Tool Aluminum Heavy Duty Pistol Grip Grease Gun is made of extremely lightweight anodized aluminum. The pistol grip action makes for easy use with any standard 14-ounce cartridge, including the Redline CV-2 Synthetic Grease which comes with the kit. Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures. Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low-temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high-temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications. Pack your wheel bearings in no-time with this high-quality grease using the included Wheel Bearing Grease Packer from Performance Tools. This simple tool makes it easier than ever to quickly packs bearings with new grease while forcing out the old grease.
On top of the greasing components found in the Standard Kit, the Deluxe kit is a great way to fill out your toolbox and be prepared for all of the suspension work that rolls into your garage for years to come! The included Grease and Oil Seal Puller makes quick work of all standard axle seals, crank seals, input/output shaft seals, etc. The Bearing Race and Seal Driver Set from Performance tool allows you to quickly and easily install wheel bearing races and seals without destruction to race or axle housing. You'll be prepared for any unfortunate grease zerk fitment issues with the 70-piece fitting assortment, and you won't have to think twice about popping off a ball joint or tie rod end with the 200-piece cotter pin assortment kit.
- Performance Tool Aluminum Heavy Duty Pistol Grip Grease Gun
- 3-way loading, accepts standard 14-ounce cartridge
- 4 jaw coupler with protective PVC cap
- Heavy-duty lever
- Textured rubber non-slip barrel grip
- Redline CV-2 Synthetic Grease
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high-speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
Redline CV-2 Synthetic Grease:
- High-performance wheel bearings
- High angle and conventional CV-joints
- High-temperature alternator bearings
- High-speed ball bearings
- Conveyor bearings
- Worm gear drives
- Servo mechanisms
- Applications where vibrations can cause fretting wear and corrosion to take place
Bearing Race and Seal Driver:
- Six discs included to fit common bearing sizes:
Grease Zerk Fitting Assortment Includes:
- 20 - 1/4" - 28 Straight
- 10 - 1/8" - NPT Straight
- 10 - 6mm - 1 Straight
- 5 - 8mm - 1 Straight
- 5 - 10mm - 1 Straight
- 5 - 1/4" - 28 45 Deg.
- 5 - 1/8" - NPT 45 Deg.
- 5 - 1/4" - 28 90 Deg.
- 5 - 1/8" - NPT 90 Deg.
- Red Line CV-2 will slightly darken after high-temperature use; this darkening will not detrimentally affect the performance of the grease.
- Although Red Line CV-2 is compatible with small amounts of many petroleum-based greases, it is always good lubrication practice to thoroughly clean out the old grease to eliminate abrasive particles and to minimize the possibility of grease incompatibility.
Owner's Manual (PDF)
What's In The Kit
Performance Tool W54291 Alum Heavy Duty Pistol Grip Grease GunPart # 9104291Qty x 1
Redline 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreasePart # 60710002Qty x 1
Performance Tool W1218 Wheel Bearing Grease PackerPart # 91089635Qty x 1
Bearing Race and Seal Driver SetPart # 91089625Qty x 1
Performance Tool W1219 Grease & Oil Seal PullerPart # 91089620Qty x 1
Grease Zerk Fitting Assortment - 70 PiecePart # 91005400Qty x 1
Speed Fast Cotter Pin Assortment KitPart # 94004010Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway Economy Grease Gun Kit with Wheel Bearing Grease Packer
Performance Tool W54290 Alum Heavy Duty Lever Grease Gun
Performance Tool W54204 Pro Pistol Grip Grease Gun
Performance Tool W50014 14.4 Volt Cordless Grease Gun
Performance Tool W54220 Grease Suction Gun
Performance Tool W54291 Alum Heavy Duty Pistol Grip Grease Gun
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
There are several types quarter-turn fasteners used in the auto industry and in this article we'll show you how to choose the correct fastener for your application and how some of the most common types of fasteners are used.
Maximizing tire grip helps achieve maximum performance. Learn more here!
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your pyrometer.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!