Speedway Deluxe Ballast Weight Bar Mount Clamp
Universal Fit, 3.00" Overall Width, 3.00" Overall Height, .75" Overall Thickness, Aluminum
- Easily mount lead ballast to roll cage tubing
- 1/2"-13 thread mount points on each side of the clamp with a 6" long stud included
- Anodized purple for a durable and attractive finish
- Clamp on design eliminates the need for welding
- Available for 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 1 3/4" round tubing or 2" square tubing
Lighter lead ballast weight bar mount with 1/2" bolt. Available for round tubing sizes: 1 1/4"; 1 1/2"; 1 3/4"; and 2" square tubing.
Optional knockoff eliminates the need for a wrench.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.