Speedway Complete Sprint Car Steel Bolt Kit
Sprint Car, Steel
- This convenient 227 piece bolt kit outfits your entire Sprint Car
- Will fit most chassis brands
- All hardware is minimum 120,000 PSI proof load
- Includes a placement list for all hardware
- Save yourself multiple trips to the hardware store with this all inclusive kit!
This 227 piece kit outfits the entire car and will fit most brands. Kit contains both silver and yellow zinc plated fasteners without head markings. All bolts are rated at or beyond 120,000 PSI proof load.
Includes a placement list for all hardware.
940-11110 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn the difference between a pull down or pull up style harness and if a bolt-in or wrap around style seat belt will be best set up for your race car.
Speedway employee Adam shares with us some tips and tricks for removing that stubborn or busted bolt or screw.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Learn about thread sizing with this easy to read thread size chart!
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. walks us through adding a little salt flat flair to her 1933 Ford coupe, by using moon discs and quarter turn fasteners.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.