Speedway Chrome Derby Cap for Rally Wheels
Universal Fit, 9.25" Overall Diameter, Plastic, Chrome
- Designed specifically to fit Speedway GM Style Rally Wheels
- Chrome plated ABS with smooth, plain centers
- 3.75" deep, 3.5" diameter I.D. end of snout, 4.5" diameter I.D. opposite end of snout
- Easy to install
- Quality caps at an affordable price
These derby hubcaps are chrome plated with smooth, plain centers. They are designed to specially fit our GM Style Rally Wheels where the cap snaps onto the wheel onto the 7" o/d spec.
- Designed especially for our GM Style Rally Wheels
- Chrome plated ABS
- Smooth no-name centers
- Sold each
3.5" diameter I.D. end of snout
4.5" diameter I.D. opposite end of snout
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Disc Brake Hubcap for GM Rally Style Wheels
Speedway Disc Brake Hubcap w/ Spinner for GM Rally Style Wheels
Chrome Derby Shorty Rally Wheel Hub Caps, Set of 4
Cross Bar Style 15 Inch Wheel Covers, Set/4
Speedway Bullet-Style Spider Cap Wheel Hub Covers, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
Full Moon Style 14 Inch Wheel Cover
Full Moon Style 15 Inch Wheel Cover
Flipper Bar Style 14 Inch Wheel Cover
Cross Bar Style 14 Inch Wheel Cover
Flipper Bar Style 15 Inch Wheel Cover
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.