Speedway Chrome 12 Volt Horns
Universal Fit, 3.50" Overall Length, 3.50" Overall Width, 2.00" Overall Height, Plastic, Chrome
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Kit includes one low-tone and one high-tone horn with hardware. Chromed plastic construction. Horns have a centrally located 5/16” stud on the back side for mounting. A 4-prong relay is also included. 12 volt operation.
- Two 5/16” x 1” bolts, nuts and washers
- Two 90 degree brackets about 1-1/8” long on each side
- Four flat brackets that are 3-1/4” with mounting holes 2-1/2” on center
- Also includes a grounding pig tail with eyelet on one end and flat female spade connector on the other to match up to the horn
911-22664 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
Q & A
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.