Speedway Cast Aluminum Accelerator Throttle Pedal Assembly
Universal Fit, Aluminum, Natural, 8.50" Pedal Length, 2.50" Pedal Width
- Economical gas pedal kit includes full cam slot cable action throttle assembly to fit many applications
- Floor mount pedal constructed of premium cast aluminum and features textured pedal for grip
- Assembly includes heavy duty 48" inch gas pedal cable and housing clamp cut to fit for your vehicle
- Gas throttle mounting base is 2.5" x 6" x 1/4" thick
- Pedal rests at 45-degree angle to base, has 2" inch travel
Full cam-slot cable action throttle assembly. Cast aluminum base and textured pedal. Assembly includes heavy duty 48" cable and housing clamp.
- Remove the throttle pedal rod.
- Place "looped" end of supplied cable between the nylon bushing and washer.
- Clamp cable on pedal assembly with the through-bolt hole.
- The other end of the cable has a small insert that can be used on a carb linkage rod and clamps the cable in place.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.