Speedway Blue Small Body 2:1 Steering Quickener & Couplers Kit
Universal Fit, 36 Spline Count, 0.75" Spline OD
- Gain more precise steering ability with our steering quickener and coupler kit
- Features our andonized blue lightweight small body steering quickener and two 3/4"-36 to 3/4" round steering coupler
- The steering quickener weighs less than 1.8 lbs. with a steering ratio of 2:1, also measures 2.5" x 2.5" x 8" overall
- Steering couplers are forged from natural steel with a black oxide coating, commonly used on GM manual and Mustang II power racks
- The couplers measure 2.00" overall length with a 1.060" outside diameter
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) Blue Small Body 2:1 Steering Quickener
- (2) Steering Couplers
Blue Small Body 2:1 Steering Quickener
This small body steering quickener weighs less than 1.8 lbs. and takes up a lot less space than other steering quickeners. This small body steering quickener has 3/4" 36-spline ends.
- 1.8 lbs
- 3/4"-36 spline
- 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 8" overall length
Steering Ratio: 2:01
Spline OD: 0.75"
These steel couplers are splined on one end and has a 3/4" round hole on the other. This Mustang II power rack U joint coupler is 2" L x 1.060" D.
- 3/4"-36 to 3/4" round
- Black oxide coating
- Commonly used on GM Manual and Mustang II Power rack
- 2" L x 1.060" OD
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Blue Small Body 2:1 Steering QuickenerPart # 91032221Qty x 1
Speedway Steering Coupler, 3/4"-36 to 3/4" Round, Non-FlexPart # 91031581Qty x 2
More Like This
Speedway Blue Small Body 2:1 Steering Quickener
Small Body 2:1 Steering Quickener
Howe Racing Enterprises 522B2 Heavy Duty 2:1 Steering Quickener
Howe Racing 5225 Basic Steering Quickener, 1.5:1, 3/4 Inch 36-Spline
Howe Racing 5224 Basic Steering Quickener, 2:1, 3/4 Inch 36-Spline
Howe Racing 5225 Basic 1.5:1 Steering Quickener and Couplers Kit
Howe Racing 5224 Basic 2:1 Steering Quickener and Couplers Kit
Howe Racing 522B2 Heavy Duty 2:1 Steering Quickener and Couplers
Speedway Motors 2:1 Small Body Steering Quickener Kit, w/Couplers
Q & A
Tim shows you how to adjust our Speedway Vega Steering box.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
We get a lot of questions about steering parts. Steve talks about some of the steering basics.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn some of the main differences between Cross and Traditional Steering. Whether you need a corvair or vega steering box and what will suit your application the best.