Speedway Big Block Chevy Aluminum Dual Plane Intake, Oval Port
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
- This Holeshot Manifold by Speedway Motors is the lowest profile intake design
- It is the perfect improvement over stock intake manifolds without worrying about hood clearance
- Manifolds are a dual-plane intake runner design and machined to accept spread port carburetors
- Has a idle-5500 rpm range and an oval port
- Features an aluminum construction with a natural finish
The Speedway Motors Holeshot Manifold is the lowest profile intake design, making it a perfect improvement over stock intake manifolds without worrying about hood clearance. The Holeshot intake manifolds are a dual-plane intake runner design and machined to accept spread port carburetors, but can also work with square bore carbs using the supplied adapter. If you are looking for just a mild improvement over your stock intake manifold, then the Holeshot intake is the right choice to breath new life into your project
- Idle-5500 rpm range
- Oval port
- Non-EGR performance intake manifold
- Aluminum construction
- Low profile design for hood clearance
- 6-1/4" total height
- 3-5/8" from intake bolt holes to the carb plane
Fits Big Block Chevy applications.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway BBC Holeshot Dual Plane Intake Manifold Oval Port, Plain
Edelbrock 29045 Victor Jr. 454-O EFI Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2904 Victor Jr. 454-O Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 29270 Super Victor Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7164 Performer RPM 2-0 Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7561 RPM Air-Gap 2-0 Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7562 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Speedmaster 1-147-022 BBC 454 HiRise Rect. Port Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 21613 Performer Intake Manifold, Black, Chevy 396-454
Holley Sniper 835061 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, BBC
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin talks about the intake that he decided on for the 454ci in his '54 Chevy, and some of the reasoning behind his choice.