Speedway Bench Vise Soft Aluminum Fitting Jaws
4.000" Overall Length, 1.125" Overall Width, 1.625" Overall Height, Aluminum, Natural
- Will keep your AN fittings looking great during and after assembly
- Aluminum insert firmly holds the hex portion of the fitting without marring the anodized or plated finish
- Can be used with any size AN fittings from AN 3 to AN 32
- As a bonus, the long horizontal pockets in the inserts will hold the braided hose while cuttting
These soft-jaw vice inserts will keep your AN fittings looking great during and after assembly. The aluminum insert firmly holds the hex portion of the fitting without marring the anodized or plated finish. They can be used with any size AN fittings from AN3 to AN32.
As a bonus, the long horizontal pockets in the inserts will hold braided hose while cutting. Includes magnet to affix it to steel vice jaws.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to repair an oil line leak using steel braided hose and AN fittings. See how to cut the hose, measure angles, apply fittings and install fuel lines back into your car.
Learn how to assemble AN push-on hose ends the right way. It sounds simple enough, but doing this wrong can cause all number of issues down the road.
Follow this guide to see how Jeff upgrades his power steering system. Learn how to cut and assemble a -6 AN hose and fittings for optimal connection to the power steering pump.
How to pick the right small block Chevy oil pan gasket. We look at a 350 Chevy oil pan gasket and help you identify what thick or thin gasket you will need.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!