Speedway Beadlock Kit for 15 Inch Racing Wheel
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sport Mod, Stock Car, 15.5" Flange Diameter
- This bead lock kit welds to a 15" steel wheel
- One piece steel inner ring with attached threaded inserts allows the outer ring to be bolted on without using a wrench to hold nuts on the back side
- Inner ring is 3/16" thick for added strength
- Outer ring is powder coated black for a durable long lasting finish
- Instructions are included to simplify installation
This bead lock kit welds to 15" steel wheel. One piece steel ring with attached threaded inserts. Complete with mounting hardware and 3/16" thick weld-on steel ring. All threaded nuts come pre-attached. Winners use these on both the inside and the outside!
Item DetailsBolts, inner & outer steel rings included
- Weld-on ring is 15-3/8” diameter and is 2-3/4" side-to-side from center-to-center on the bolts. Diameter of ring is 14" center-to-center on bolt holes.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Follow these easy step by step metal valve stem installation instructions. Steel bolt in valve stems are a more reliable way to keep the air in your tires.
This article clears up any confusion there may be when determining the front and rear wheel offset measurements for a Sprint car.
Learn how to rebuild a brake on a 3rd gen Camaro. Follow this guide on how to install and align bearing races without damage.
Advantages of using Speedway Motors weld-on rear disc brake kit for a Ford Nine-Inch rear end. Learn some tips for installation. This kit includes IMCA approved brake calipers.