Speedway A-Mod Right Rear Slick Shock
Modified, Mono Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type, Zinc Plated
- Ideal for IMCA, NASCAR and WISSOTA Modifieds applications
- Each shock is individually labeled for each corner of the car with a 'Mud', 'Mid' or 'Slick' notation
- Has a large, smooth, steel body with a zinc coating for added protection
- Extended length of the shock measures 20" and has a compressed length of 13.14"
- Both the upper and lower shock mounts have a 1/2" spherical rod end
Take the guess work out of selecting the right shocks for ever-changing track conditions. Speedway Motors shock department has worked with several teams to develop these winning A-Mod shock combinations. They have run thousands of laps testing and have won many features. These shocks are based on the Bilstein SZ Series shocks, which makes them a great choice for IMCA, NASCAR and WISSOTA Modifieds. Speedway has tested and hand-selected the combination of valving and pistons to promote ideal handling and improved feel for any track condition.
Each shock is built and dynoed in-house. Each shock is individually labeled for each corner of the car with a 'Mud', 'Mid' or 'Slick' notation, making it easy to hit the right setup every time.
A-Mod Right Rear 'Slick' shock, 9" stroke.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!