Speedway A-Mod 9 Inch Shock Package
Modified, Mono Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Spherical Rod End Upper Shock Mount
- Select mix of 7" front and 9" rear shocks will take the guesswork out of selecting the right shocks for ever-changing track conditions
- These winning A-Mod shock packages have run thousands of laps texting and have won many features
- Based on the Bilstein SZ Series shocks, which makes them a great choice for IMCA, NASCAR, and WISSOTA Modifieds
- Each shock is built and dynoed in house, and each shock is individually labeled for each corner of the car with a 'Mud', 'Mid', or 'Slick' notation
- Includes (5) 7" stroke front shocks and (4) 9" stroke rear shocks
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This select mix of (5) 7" front and (4) 9" rear shocks will take the guess work out of selecting the right shocks for ever-changing track conditions. Speedway Motors shock department has worked with several teams to develop these winning A-Mod shock packages. They have run thousands of laps testing and have won many features. These shocks are based on the Bilstein SZ Series shocks, which makes them a great choice for IMCA, NASCAR and WISSOTA Modifieds. Speedway has tested and hand selected the combination of valving and pistons to promote ideal handling and improved feel for any track condidtion.
Each shock is built and dynoed in house. Package includes (9) Bilstein SZ Series shocks and each shock is individually labeled for each corner of the car with a 'Mud', 'Mid' or 'Slick' notation, making it easy to hit the right setup every time.
- Based on Bilstein SZ series
- Steel body
- Mono tube
- Kit includes
- (5) 7" stroke front shocks
- (4) 9" stroke rear shocks
- Mud, Mid or Slick setup
- Sold as a kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 91040001 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
What's In The Kit
Speedway A-Mod Right Front Mud ShockPart # 91040701Qty x 1
Speedway A-Mod Left Front Mud ShockPart # 91040702Qty x 1
Speedway A-Mod Right Front Mid ShockPart # 91040703Qty x 1
Speedway A-Mod Right Front Slick ShockPart # 91040704Qty x 1
Speedway A-Mod Left Front Slick ShockPart # 91040705Qty x 1
Speedway A-Mod Right Rear Mud ShockPart # 91040901Qty x 1
Speedway A-Mod Left Rear Mud ShockPart # 91040902Qty x 1
Speedway A-Mod Right Rear Slick ShockPart # 91040903Qty x 1
Speedway A-Mod Left Rear Slick ShockPart # 91040904Qty x 1
Q & A
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
How do you know what brand of shocks to purchase? How many shocks do you actually need as a beginner? In this article, Austin explains what to look for when it comes to brands, pricing, and features in the suspension world.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.