Speedway 3/16 Inch PVF Coated Steel Brake Line/ Inv Flare Nut Kit
0.188" Tube O.D., 25 ft. Overall Length, 3/8"-24, 7-16"-24, 1/2"-20 & 9/16"-18 IFM Thread Pitch
- Copper-brazed, double-walled steel tubing and offers superior bend-ability without kinking which bends easier than standard steel brake line tubing
- Poly-Armour (Poly-Vinyl Fluorine PVF) coated line that is a highly durable 'plastic' coating that is 'baked and cured' to the line with a dark olive green color
- PVF coating provides extra protection from corrosion, debris, and road surfacing solutions that offers 30 times the corrosion resistance of galvanized steel alone
- PVF coated lines are now the new standard in brake line replacement and surpasses all competitors as THE choice for both professionals and do-it-yourselfers for brake line replacement
- 3/16" hard line in a 25' roll for use with included Stainless Steel (10) 3/8"-24, (2) 7-1/16"-24, (2) 1/2"-20 & (2) 9/16"-18 inverted flare 45 degree double flare thread nuts
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Now available for your 3/16" brake line consideration is a new PVF Poly-Armour Poly-Vinyl Fluorine coated brake line kit. This complete kit includes a 25 foot roll of 3/16 inch tubing along with stainless steel inverted flare threaded tube nuts.
- PVF coating is a highly durable 'plastic' coating that is 'baked and cured' to the line for a durable finish that provides a clean look and appearance with a dark olive green color
- This provides extra protection from corrosion, debris, and road surfacing solutions
- Also offers superior bend-ability without kinking and bends easier than standard brake line tubing
- This makes Poly-Armour the easiest line to work with-period!
- Underneath the PVF coating is a double-wall, low carbon steel, copper brazed tubing which meets all international and U.S. requirements for brake tubing
- Considered a premium line, Poly-Armour hard line should be used on any vehicle that will see any type of harsh environment including snow, road treatments, salt, air, dirt/gravel etc.
- PVF Poly-Armour coated line is the perfect choice for the racer for those weekend after race chassis washes week after week or any street rod fabricator wanting to utilize a hard line application for that beautiful finish that will last for years
- Available in a 25' roll of 3/16" line
- This line bends easily and smoothly with hand tools and can be flared with a 45° double flaring tool
- Use in conjunction with our included inverted flare male brake line nuts
- (1) 3/16 Inch PVF Coated Steel Brake Line, 25 Ft. Roll
- (10) Stainless Steel 3/8 Inch Fitting Tube Nut, 3/16 Tubing
- (2) Stainless Steel 7/16 Inch Fitting Tube Nut, 3/16 Tubing
- (2) Stainless Steel 1/2 Inch Fitting Tube Nut, 3/16 Tubing
- (2) Stainless Steel 9/16 Inch Fitting Tube Nut, 3/16 Tubing
Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
Learn more about flaring lines and how to select proper automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway 3/16 Inch PVF Coated Steel Brake Line, 25 Ft. RollPart # 916325Qty x 1
Speedway Stainless Steel 3/8 Inch Fitting Tube Nut, 3/16 TubingPart # 910SS7001Qty x 10
Speedway Stainless Steel 7/16 Inch Fitting Tube Nut, 3/16 TubingPart # 910SS7003Qty x 2
Speedway Stainless Steel 1/2 Inch Fitting Tube Nut, 3/16 TubingPart # 910SS7004Qty x 2
Speedway Stainless Steel 9/16 Inch Fitting Tube Nut, 3/16 TubingPart # 910SS7006Qty x 2
More Like This
Speedway 3/16 Inch NiCopp Brake Line/Stainless Inv Flare Nut Kit
Speedway 3/16 Inch Zinc Coated Steel Brake Line/Inv Flare Nut Kit
3/16 Inch Steel Brake Line Kit, 25 Foot Roll, 10 Flare Nuts
Speedway 3/16 Inch NiCopp Inverted Flare Brake Line Kit
Speedway 3/16 Inch Nickel/Copper Brake Line Kit, Stainless AN3
Speedway 3/16 Inch Nickel/Copper AN3 Brake Line Kit, 25 Ft Roll
Speedway 3/16 Inch Nickel/Copper Inv Flare 25 Ft Brake Line Kit
Speedway 3/16 Inch Inv Flare 25 Ft Brake Line Kit w/ Flare Tool
Speedway 3/16 Inch NiCopp 25 Ft Brake Line/ SS Inverted Flare Kit
Speedway 3/16 Inch NiCopp 25 Ft Brake Line/SS Inv Flare Nut Kit
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Jeff preps the rear end housing to secure the brake lines and shows how to fasten bolt-on brake line tabs on the lower trailing arm bracket. Follow along as he applies Wilwood Dynalite Calipers to his 1967 Chevelle.
Learn about the different types of brake valves. Our guide covers Metering, Residual, Proportioning, and Combination valves to understand your brake system.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Today we take a look at the differences between proportioning valves (both fixed and adjustable models) and the residual pressure valves we offer in this buyer's guide.