Speedway 24 Inch Aluminum Air Suspension Tank, 3 Gallon
Universal Fit, 2.89 gallons Capacity, 200 psi Maximum Pressure, 24" Overall Length, Aluminum
- Premium aluminum construction for consistent performance and reliability
- (4) 3/8" NPT ports (two on each end cap), (1) 1/4" NPT port - (drain port at bottom of tank)
- 24" Length, 6.625" diameter, rated @ 200psi
- Industry labeled size 4 gallon, actual volume 3 gallons
- Natural Finish
Seamless aluminum air tanks have revolutionized welded air tank construction. Speedway Motors has adapted a new style of technology to create a non-welded tank. The metal spinning process has allowed Specialty to manufacture the tanks from a single piece of extruded aluminum tube. Their technique of closing both ends of the tube using the base material creates a true seamless tank. The Flow Forming Technology used on the port holes reforms the base metal inward into the tank giving a superior surface area for threading. The standard mounting hardware gives the consumer a limitless range of mounting positions and angles to accommodate most mounting situations.
- 24" Length
- 6.625" Diameter
- (4) 3/8" NPT ports (Two on each end cap)
- (1) 1/4" NPT port - (Drain port at bottom of tank)
- Rated @ 200psi
- Industry labeled size 4 gallon
- Actual volume 3 gallons
- Aluminum construction
- Natural finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway 18 Inch Aluminum Air Suspension Tank, 2 Gallon
AVS AVS-TK3ALUM-RW-NB 3-Gallon Aluminum Air Suspension Tank, Raw
AVS AVS-TK5ALUM-BK-6-N 5 Gallon Aluminum Air Suspension Tank
Speedway Aluminum Tank, 4 Gallon, 8 x 20-1/2 Inch
Speedway Spun Aluminum Tank, 2 Gallon
Speedway 13 Inch Stainless Steel Coolant Expansion Overflow Tank
Speedway 15 Inch Stainless Steel Coolant Expansion Overflow Tank
Aluminum Universal 13 Inch Finned Radiator Overflow Tank
1968-1972 Chevelle Fuel Tank Kit, 3/8 Inch Outlet
1964-67 Chevelle Replacement Fuel Tank Kit, 3/8 Inch Outlet
Q & A
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.