Speedway 2 5/8 Inch Water Temperature Gauge
Universal Fit, 2-5/8" Gauge Diameter, Analog Gauge Series, Mechanical Gauge Style, White, Black
- 2 5/8” Speedway gauges feature a beautiful chrome bezel
- This gauge is lightweight and works well in your Race Car
- Includes one silver and one black snap-on bezel to allow customization
- Also included with the gauge is a mounting bracket with all necessary hardware
- The backlit white face makes these gauges easy to read from 100° to 280° F
Lightweight 2 5/8” Speedway gauges feature a chrome bezel, but we have included both a black and silver bezel to allow you to customize your panel. The backlit, white face makes these gauges easy to read from 100° – 280° F.
Also included with the gauge is a mounting bracket with all necessary hardware, 6ft. capillary tube, 1/2" NPT sending unit adapter, and complete installation instructions.
910-65016 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.