Speedway 2-5/8 Inch Oil Pressure and Water Temp Gauge Set
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Series, Mechanical Gauge Style, Accessory Console Gauge Set Design
- Full sweep mechanical gauges help monitor your race car's vitals to keep you in the race
- Large 2-5/8-inch white face gauges with orange pointers are back lit for easy visibility, day or night
- Kit includes an oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge, mounting panel, and sending units
- Gauges feature user-swappable trim bezels in black, chrome, and silver (included)
- Sold as a kit, requires assembly of gauges to panel and basic wiring
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- Includes full sweep mechanical gauges for oil pressure and water temperature
- Large 2-5/8-inch industry standard diameter gauges with mounting brackets
- Backlit white gauge faces with crisp black lettering is easy to read, day or night
- Aluminum gauge panel can be mounted to dash or roll bar via quarter-turn fasteners
- Gauge panel features ½-inch accessory hole for switch or warning light
- Includes gauges, sending units, and gauge panel
- Gauges feature user swappable chrome, silver, and black trim bezels
- Shipped as a kit and must be assembled and wired by end user
- Compatible with 16V charging systems commonly used in motorsports
Monitor Your Race Car’s Vitals Quickly and Easily
When you are in the thick of a race, clawing for every inch of track to get out front and stay out front until that checkered flag drops, you must rely on your equipment to help you get the job done. From the tires and suspension to your engine and transmission, and all the connecting bits, you must read what your race car is doing and constantly react to bring home that win. Your engine’s vitals are paramount to not only knowing when to push hard, but also when to let off and save your equipment for another race weekend. Having gauges that are easy to read with a quick glance is your best solution to ensuring your engine’s longevity for the racing season.
We know racing is your passion, and we also know that losing an engine could mean the end of your racing season. Racing, in any form, takes money, which is why we offer a line of budget friendly gauges available in several panel configurations that will help you see the early signs of a potential engine killing problem. Having accurate gauges can easily mean the difference between a minor engine repair that will have you back at the track next weekend or a complete engine failure that puts you out the points running for the rest of the year.
Built to Take the Rigors of Racing
Our 2-5/8-inch mechanical gauges feature a full sweep design, providing a larger area between gauge tick marks, making them more easily read at a quick glance. The mechanical function maintains the gauge’s accuracy and is not susceptible to high vibration or low voltage issues that can commonly affect sensitive electric gauges. The backlit white faces with black lettering and orange pointers allow easy gauge reading, day or night. Silver, black, and chrome gauge bezels are included and are easily swapped to match your other gauges.
This 2-gauge panel kit comes with the most critical engine gauges to monitor, an oil pressure gauge and a water temperature gauge. These two fluids are the lifeblood of your engine and are most often the source of engine failures due to low or loss of oil pressure or excessive coolant temperature. We offer additional 3-gauge panels and a 4-gauge panel if you are looking to monitor oil temperature and/or fuel pressure in your race car gauges with warning lights.
Our Gauge Panels Install Just About Anywhere
Provided in our car gauge kit is an aluminum gauge panel to mount the gauges. The panel features quarter-turn fastener mounting points at each end, allowing you to quickly mount or remove the panel for repairs, post-race clean up, etc. In the center of the panel is a 1/2-inch hole that can be used for a starter push-button, toggle switch, or warning light and can easily be resized with a stepped drill bit. The gauges ship with all the adapters you will need to plumb your gauges to your race car’s engine. The gauges themselves are retained to the panel via the included gauge mounting brackets. We offer a selection of dash panels for your race car that you can fit this gauge panel to as well.
As any racer will tell you, take good care of your race car and it will take good care of you. Add one of our gauge panels to your race car today and you will have your engine’s vitals monitored from the first lap to the last, keeping your race car’s budget in the black and you racing week after week.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway 2-5/8 Inch Mechanical Oil Pressure GaugePart # 91065013Qty x 1
Speedway 2 5/8 Inch Water Temperature GaugePart # 91065016Qty x 1
HRP HRP8361 Aluminum Sprint Car 2-Gauge Panel, 2-5/8 Inch GaugesPart # 9408361Qty x 1
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!