Speedway 1969-77 GM Midsize Caliper
69-77 Buick, 1976 Cadillac, 67-77 Chevy, 71-76 GMC, 69-77 Oldsmobile, 69-77 Pontiac, Steel
- These stock replacement GM calipers were standard equipment on 1969 to 1977 GM mid and full size cars
- All new components means no core charge to pay and no reused questionable parts
- These calipers feature a 2.8" single piston and are an IMCA approved replacement caliper
- 7/16"-20 fluid inlet size allows for use with a variety of adapters or banjo fittings
- Standard 7-1/16" mount bolt spacing is compatible with many brake caliper brackets when using for a rear disc conversion
New 1969-77 mid and full size GM style caliper. 7/16"-20 inlet so you can use the readily available brake hoses and hardware from Pre-1978 GM midsize cars. IMCA approved.
Fits 1" thick rotor. 2.8" diameter pistons installed. It has 7-1/16" center to center mounting holes. The width between mounting tabs is 2-3/4".
10mm-1.5 bleader screw
This caliper is a standard full size GM caliper used for years on many vehicles (1969-72 Chevelle, 73-77 A-Body, 1969-1981 Camaro, 1977 Caprice, S-10 pickups, etc). It will fit any bracket / spindle designed for the large GM calipers (7” mount width).
Depending on the spindle and rotor size it will not fit in most 14” wheels (nor in 15” drum brake wheels).
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
IMCA 69-77 GM Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/Street Brake Pads/Bolts
IMCA 69-77 GM Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/Super Stopper Brake Pads
IMCA 69-77 GM Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/Wilwood BP-10 Brake Pads
IMCA 69-77 GM Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/Hawk Black Brake Pads
Wilwood 140-11291-BK D52 Front Caliper Kit, 2 In Piston, 1.04 In Rotor
Wilwood 140-11291 D52 Front Brake Caliper Kit, 2 In. Piston/1.04 Rotor
Wilwood 140-11291-R D52 Front Caliper Kit, 2 Inch Piston/1.04 Rotor
Speedway 2-3/4 Inch Big Bore 1978-88 GM Metric Brake Caliper
1978-88 Replacement GM Midsize Metric Calipers
1978-Up GM Metric Brake Calipers, IMCA Approved
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.