Speedway 1960-70 Ford Style Proportioning Valve for Disc Drum Brakes
65-73 Ford Mustang, Disc/Drum Brake System Type, Fixed Proportioning Valve Type, Brass, Natural
- Period correct disc / drum valve with brake light warning switch
- Precision machined brass construction for consistent performance and reliability
- Gives you the disc/drum timing you need and with the OEM look
- 1965-73 Ford Mustang OEM-style disc/drum proportioning valve
- Lightweight versatile design
Period correct disc/ drum valve with brake light warning switch. OEM look but not old and rusty like the one your trying to replace! Gives you the disc/drum timing you need and with the OEM look.
New (not rebuilt) 1960-70s Ford Proportioning Valve.
- 1965-73 Ford Mustang OEM-Style Disc/Drum Proportioning Valve
- Ford disc brake prop valve Fits early 70's but used to convert 60's drum cars to disc brakes.
- 3/8"-24 & 7/16"-24 I.F. Female Inlets
- 3/8"-24 & 7/16"-24 I.F. Female Outlets
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Brake Metering-Hold-Off Valve
GM Disc/Disc Proportioning Valve for 1/2-20, 9/16-18 Outlets
GM Disc/Drum Proportioning Valve for 3/8-24 Outlets
GM Disc/Disc Proportioning Valve for 3/8-24 Outlets
GM Disc/Drum Proportioning Valve for 1/2-20, 9/16-18 Outlets
Speedway Motors Brake Proportioning Valve Kit With Fittings
Speedway Polished Adjustable Brake Proportioning Valve
Brake Proportioning and Disc/Drum Residual Valve Kit
Adjustable Proportioning Blocks With Brake Light Switch
Speedway Purple Adjustable Brake Proportioning Valve
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Learn about the different types of brake valves. Our guide covers Metering, Residual, Proportioning, and Combination valves to understand your brake system.
Looking for a performance or custom brake set-up? Whether you're replacing components or building your brakes from scratch, you may wonder what size master cylinder or booster to use. No need to worry, just follow our handy guide.
In this Tech Tip, John confirms a customer question regarding the need for a proportioning valve on his ’55 F100 brake build.
Follow this guide as Kevin explains how he upgraded the rear bolt-on caliper brackets and rotors on a '54 Chevy Belair.