Speedway 1957-86 SBC Hi-Rise Intake Manifold w/ Gaskets, Hardware
Chevy Small Block V8, Dual Plane | High Rise Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
If you're building a high-performance Small Block Chevy on a budget, then this is the intake manifold kit for you! The Speedway Hi-Rise aluminum intake is a dual plane, 180° street manifold designed to be used with Holley, Carter AFB or Edelbrock square flange carbs. Fits 1957-86 S/B Chevy engine applications. This kit comes complete with the intake manifold, manifold gaskets, carburetor gasket, manifold bolts/washers, carburetor studs, and distributor clamp.
- Hi-Rise Intake Manifold
- Power range is 1500-6500 RPM
- Larger-than-stock plenum and runners complement other upgrades
- Supports larger engines & enhances RPM potential
- Power comparable to single plane manifolds yet retains throttle response/driveability of a dual-plane
- Dual distributor hold-downs
- Accepts HEI distributor
- Available in plain or polished finish
- No provisions for stock oil fill tube or stock exhaust-heated chokes.
- Will not fit under Corvette hood.
- No adapters included
- Intake Manifold Gaskets for 265-400 SBC
- No end seals - use silicone gasket maker
- Heat crossover port is blocked
- Compare to Fel-Pro 1204
- 1.23" x 1.99"
- Carburetor Stud Kit
- Easy installation/removal of carb plates
- Includes zinc plated steel studs, nuts, and washers
- Open Base Carburetor Gasket
- A quality paper gasket for mounting your 4150-style 4-barrel carburetor
- Intake Manifold Bolt and Washer Set
- Designed for Chevrolet 265-400 small block engines
- 3/8 inch-16 by 1-inch bolts
- Kit includes 12 bolts and washers
- Manufactured from high-quality steel
- Bolts feature hex heads
- Distributor Hold-Down
- OEM-style distributor clamp with bolt
- Fits 1963-Up Chevy
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hi-Rise Intake Manifold, Plain FinishPart # 91011465-PLNQty x 1
Speedway Small Block Chevy Intake Gasket Set, 1204 Style, StandardPart # 91010206Qty x 1
Carburetor Stud Kit, 1-3/8 InchPart # 13560Qty x 1
Open 4 Barrel Carburetor Base GasketPart # 55054Qty x 1
Spectre 4652 Intake Bolt KitPart # 4654652Qty x 1
1963-Up Chevy V8 Chrome OEM Style Distributor ClampPart # 7204116Qty x 1
More Like This
Edelbrock 2040 Intake Manifold Installation Kit, Small Block Chevy
Weiand 7547-1 IMCA Approved Small Block Chevy Manifold
Edelbrock 2116 Performer Vortec Small Block Chevy Intake
Quick Fuel 701-1BDQFT Intake Manifold, Black Diamond, SBC
Holley Sniper 825011 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, SBC, Silver
Holley Sniper 825012 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, SBC, Black
Holley Sniper 825071 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, SBC, Silver
Holley Sniper 825131 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 4500, Silver
Holley Sniper 825072 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, SBC, Black
Holley Sniper 825121 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 4150, Silver
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.