Speedway 1950 Pontiac Red Tail Light Assembly
1950 Pontiac, Complete Assembly Tail Light Component, OEM Replacement, 1157 Bulb Type, Red
- This beautiful taillight assembly is a faithful reproduction of that classic design and features a glass lens just like the original
- Easily adaptable to a variety of vehicles, chrome bezel and 4-1/4" O.D. overall, 2" tall with a two stud mount measuring 3-1/2" center to center
- Uses a single 1157 style dual filament bulb for tail/stop/turn light functions
- Wiring Guide: Housing = Ground, Red Wire = Taillights, White Wire = Stop/Turn
- French your '50 Pontiac taillights into the body with pt# 91137037 sold separately
The 1950 Pontiac clean round shape and domed lens of the tail light have been a staple on hot rods for more than five decades. This beautiful taillight assembly is a faithful reproduction of that classic design and features a glass lens just like the original. This taillight makes a perfect finishing touch on a wide variety of street rods and customs – or you could even use it on a '50 Pontiac!
- Classic shape and design
- Easily adaptable to a variety of vehicles
- Red glass lens
- Chrome bezel
- Rubber mount gasket included
- Single 1157 dual-filament bulb
- Back of light is not flat. Requires a hole measuring approximately 2-1/2" I.D. for mounting.
Wiring Guide: Housing = Ground, Red Wire = Taillights, White Wire = Stop/Turn
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1950 Pontiac Blue Dot Tail Light Assembly
1950 Pontiac Tail Light Lens, Red Glass
Speedway 1950 Pontiac LED Tail Light Assembly
1950 Pontiac LED Tail/Stop Light Kit with Frenching Buckets
1950 Pontiac Tail/Stop Light Kit with Frenching Buckets
1950 Pontiac Blue Dot Tail Light Lens, Passenger Car
1950 Pontiac Blue Dot Tail/Stop Light Kit with Frenching Buckets
Tall Model T Cowl-Tail Lights - Chrome
1939 Ford Syle LED Flaming Tail Light
Speedway Universal Oval LED Tail Light
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.
Why convert to an LED-style headlight or taillight system? Click here to find out how to do it the easy way!