Speedway 1941-48 Chevy Car LED Tail Light Assembly
41-48 Chevy, Complete Assembly Tail Light Component, Driver and Passenger Side Position
- Polished stainless steel rim, red lens steel housing
- In red or LED
These powerful bright red LED tail lights are an excellent replacement or addition to your 1941-1948 Chevy passenger car.
- 39 Super Bright Red LED's
- Polycarbonate Lens
- Polished stainless steel housing
- Epoxy coated, fully sealed electronics
- Solid state circuit board for 12V systems
- Length: 5-7/8"
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Curved back (not flat)
- Requires 3-1/2" x 1-5/8" hole for the bucket
- Wiring Guide:
- Black - Taillight
- Green - Stop/Turn
- Housing - Ground
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Look up "hot rod" in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of this car.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.