Speedway 1940-Design Early Ford Front Wheel Hub, 5 on 5.5 BP
5 on 5.5" Bolt Pattern, Steel, 7.50" Outside Diameter, 1.20" Stud Length, 1/2"-20 Thread Pitch
- New steel 1940 design front hubs feature 5 on 5-1/2" wheel bolt pattern with 1/2"-20 studs
- Upgraded design to accommodate a slip on brake drum
- Hub fits 1937-48 Ford passenger car spindles and 1937-47 Ford truck spindles
- Overall diameter of 7-1/2", center drum hub O.D. is 3-1/4"
- Bearing races are installed and includes dust caps
Our new front early Ford car hubs are of the 1940 design which was of the slip-over drum configuration (brake drum mounts to the "front" side of the hub). Studs are installed on a 5 on 5-1/2" bolt circle. Hubs have bearing races installed and include a dust cap.
Note: This hub does NOT include bearings and seals (sold separately in kit 910-65455).
Bearing & seals sold separately.
Dust cap measures:
- 1.945" diameter at the press in dimension
- 2.168" flange diameter
- 7/8" mounted length
NotesMounts to the front side. Uses bearing typical of Ford passenger cars 1932-48. 2.5" from front hub face to rear bearing boss. DUST CAP 91065450.2 91065450.1 WHEEL STUDS 1/2-20 DORMAN 610-234.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway 1940-Design Early Ford Banjo Rear Axle Wheel Hub, 5 on 5.5 BP
1940-Design Early Ford Banjo Rear Axle Wheel Hub Install Kit
1928-48 Ford Rear Axle Hub Key
Speedway Early Ford Banjo Rear End Axle Wheel Bearing
Wilwood 270-7279 Front Hub, Vented Rotor, Early Ford, 5 x 4.50/4.75
PEM Racing Partial Grand National Hub, 5 on 4.75
Wilwood 270-14517 Hub - Vented Rotor Offset, 5x4.5/5x4.75
Wilwood 270-6513UBD Wide 5 - Starlite 55
Grand National Hub Kit
Garage Sale - AFCO 30538 Mini 5 Hub & Drive Flange Assembly, 5 on 4-1/2 Course Thread
Q & A
Tim talks about soem of the early Ford hubs & bearing components we offer.
Finned Aluminum "Buick Style" Brake Drums are a great way to add that vintage hot rod style to your Early Ford. Follow along as we install a pair on our '32 Roadster and add some serious hot rod attitude!
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.