Speedway 1940-Design Early Ford Banjo Rear Axle Wheel Hub, 5 on 5.5 BP
5 on 5.5" Bolt Pattern, Steel, 7.50" Outside Diameter, 1.875" Stud Length, 1/2"-20 Thread Pitch
- Our new early Ford car banjo rear end hubs are of the 1940 design which was of the slip-over drum configuration
- Studs come installed on a 5 on 5-1/2" bolt circle and have 1/2"-20 thread pitch
- Rear hubs are keyed for the stock axles and include the bearing race, seal and lock ring, new keys sold separately, pt# 91065462
- Requires 1948 Ford hub bearing, 1.130" big end taper and 1.130" big end taper , available in pt# 912681251.130" big end taper.748" small end taper
Our new early Ford car banjo rear end hubs are of the 1940 design which was of the slip-over drum configuration. Studs come installed on a 5 on 5-1/2" bolt circle. Rear hubs are keyed for the stock axles and include the bearing race, seal and lock ring.
- Slip-on design
- Fits early ford rear axles w/ drum brakes
- 5 x 5-1/2 bolt pattern
- Comes with pre-installed wheel studs
Note: This hub does NOT include a rear wheel bearing (sold separately, 912-68125).
Requires 1948 Ford Hub Bearing
- 1.130" big end taper
- .748" small end taper
NotesCopy the original ford design, they fit a tapered axle with a keyway. Brake drum mounts to the front side of the hub. Seal 91065460-2. snap ring 91065460-3.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1940-Design Early Ford Banjo Rear Axle Wheel Hub Install Kit
1928-48 Ford Rear Axle Hub Key
Speedway Early Ford Banjo Rear End Axle Wheel Bearing
Speedway 1940-Design Early Ford Front Wheel Hub, 5 on 5.5 BP
Wilwood 270-7279 Front Hub, Vented Rotor, Early Ford, 5 x 4.50/4.75
PEM Racing Partial Grand National Hub, 5 on 4.75
Grand National Hub Kit
Wilwood 270-14517 Hub - Vented Rotor Offset, 5x4.5/5x4.75
Wilwood 270-6513UBD Wide 5 - Starlite 55
Garage Sale - AFCO 30538 Mini 5 Hub & Drive Flange Assembly, 5 on 4-1/2 Course Thread
Q & A
Tim talks about soem of the early Ford hubs & bearing components we offer.
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!