Speedway 1937-38 Chevy Car 5 Gauge Dash Panel, Polished
37-38 Chevy Master, 1937 Chevy GC, 1937 Chevy GD, 1937 Chevy GE, 1938 Chevy HD, 1938 Chevy HE
- Designed to fit in 1937-38 stock Chevy dash
- Billet aluminum design adds a modern touch
- Made to fit one 3-3/8" speedometer gauge and four 2-1/16" auxiliary gauges
- Precise CNC machined
- Specifically designed to accept most aftermarket gauges
Surround your modern aftermarket gauges with this beautifully polished billet aluminum dash panel. It's easy and affordable to upgrade your 1937-38 Chevy car with modern instruments using this 5 gauge panel. This panel works with most aftermarket gauges and accepts a 3-3/8" speedometer and 2-1/16"auxillary gauges.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Polished finish with modern ball milled design
- Mounts into your original dashboard
- Accepts most aftermarket gauges
- Includes holes for 5/32" LED headlight/turn signal indicator lights
- Use with indicator lights 91131050
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway 1939 Chevy Car 5 Gauge Dash Panel, Polished
Speedway 1937-38 Ford Truck 5 Gauge Dash Panel
1937-38 Ford 5-Gauge Truck Dash Panel
Speedway Universal Wing Series 5 Gauge Dash Panel, Polished Finish
Speedway 1940 Chevy Car 5 Gauge Dash Panel, Polished
Speedway 1941-48 Chevy Car 4 Gauge Dash Panel
Speedway 1953-54 Chevy Car 5 Gauge Dash Panel, Polished
Speedway 1949-50 Chevy Car 5 Gauge Dash Panel, Polished
Speedway 1955-59 Chevy Truck 5 Gauge Dash Panel, 3.38 In Speed
Speedway Universal 6 Gauge Dash Panel, Polished
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.