Speedway 1932 Ford Triangulated Rear 4-Link Suspension Kit
1932 Ford Model B, 1932 Ford Model 18, 1932 Ford Sedan Delivery, Conversion Suspension Kit Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Trianglated rear 4 link kit made for '32 Fords that fits a 3" axle tube. Mounts the forward brackets to the inside of your frame and eliminates the use of a Panhard bar. Adjustable bars feature urethane bushing rod ends. Three-position adjustable shock mount makes it easy to set the proper ride height.
Sold as a kit.
- 910-90006 Triangulated Rear 4-Bar Weld-on Upper Housing Tabs
- 910-90001 Plain Steel 4-Bar End, 3/4"-16 RH Male Thread
- 910-90005 Bushings & Sleeve for 910-90001 4-Bar End
- 910-90002 Triangulated Rear 4-Bar Folded Upper Frame Bracket
- 910-90004 Triangulated Rear 4-Bar Lower Frame Brackets
- 910-90003 Triangulated Rear 4-Bar Weld-on Lower Housing Mounts
- 175-0247 Steel Jam Nut, 3/4"-16 RH Female Thread
More Like This
Speedway Model T, A, 1932-34 Four-Bar Rear Suspension Kit, Stainless Steel
Speedway Model T, A, 1932-34 Four-Bar Rear Suspension Kit, Plain Steel
1932 Ford Lo-Boy Rear End Mounting Kit
Speedway Universal Heavy Duty Parallel 4-Link Rear Suspension Kit
Garage Sale - 1932 Ford Triangulated Rear 4-Link Kit
Deluxe Coil-Over Rear Suspension Kit, Chrome
Speedway Deluxe Coil Spring Hairpin Radius Rod Rear Suspension Kit
Deluxe Coil-Over Rear Suspension Kit, Plain Finish
Speedway Motors Ladder Bar Rear Suspension Kit, 38 Inch
Deluxe Shockwave Rear Suspension Kit, Plain, 13 Inch Ride Height
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.
Four-Bar Needs A Panhard Bar
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Here are some tips on how to choose the right torsion bar for your midget, micro, or sprint car!