Speedway 1923 T-Bucket Fiberglass Full Fender Kit
1923 Model T
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These all-new fenders, splash aprons and running boards are just the thing to set your channeled Speedway Basic or Nostalgia '23 T-Bucket roadster kit apart from the crowd! These fenders are made from heavy, hand-laid fiberglass and finished in smooth white gelcoat. Bracket kit includes all necessary hardware and can be drilled to accept running board step plates.
Mounting Diagram (PDF)
- Pair of front fenders, 7-1/2" wide
- Pair of rear fenders, 12" wide
- Pair of running boards, 43-1/2" long x 9-3/8" wide
- Pair of splash aprons
- Fender and running board bracket kit
- Hardware kit
- Installation instructions
See what these fenders look like when installed on our '23 T-Bucket kits here.
Follow along as the Bucket Beauties, an all-girl employee build team, assembles a Speedway Nostalgia '23 T-Bucket using these fenders here.
- Must drill holes in body and frame for installation. Some frame holes will also require tapping.
- This kit is designed specifically for Speedway's Basic and Nostalgia '23-T kits with channeled floor. It is not applicable to the Deluxe '23 chassis and kits due to 4-bar clearance / fitment issues. May be modified to work in other applications. Cut, drilled, ground or otherwise modified parts are non-returnable.
* Kit pictured is shown painted to highlight detail. Parts provided in white gelcoat finish.
What's In The Kit
1923 T-Bucket Full Fender KitPart # 7152302Qty x 1
1926 T-Bucket Rear FenderPart # 7152303Qty x 1
1923 T-Bucket Left Front FenderPart # 7152304Qty x 1
1923 T-Bucket Right Front FenderPart # 7152305Qty x 1
1923 T-Bucket Running Boards, PairPart # 7152306Qty x 1
1923 T-Bucket Splash Apron, Left SidePart # 7152307Qty x 1
1923 T-Bucket Splash Apron, Right SidePart # 7152308Qty x 1
23 T Fender Bracket SetPart # 7152309Qty x 1
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.