Small Block Chevy Crankshaft Pulley Spacer Kit
Chevy Small Block V8, Billet Aluminum
- Line up your pulleys with precision using our lower crankshaft pulley spacers for Small Block Chevy 3-bolt configurations
- Included in the kit are all 3 widths, a .200", a .250", and a .375" spacer
- These pulley spacers are forged from premium billet aluminum for a professional appearance and greater durability
- Using crankshaft spacers may require you to need a longer balancer bolt in certain applications
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Billet aluminum lower crankshaft pulley spacers for Small Block Chevy engines come in 3-bolt configurations. Included in kit are all 3 widths, .200", .250", and .375" to provide precise pulley alignment for your application.
- (1) Lower Crank Pulley Spacer, .200 Inch
- Overall Thickness: .200"
- Inside Diameter: .80"
- (1) Lower Crank Pulley Spacer, .250 Inch
- Overall Thickness: .25"
- Inside Diameter: .88"
- (1) Lower Crank Pulley Spacer, .375 Inch
- Overall Thickness: .375"
- Inside Diameter: .80"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Lower Crank Pulley Spacer, .200 InchPart # 91015485-.200Qty x 1
Lower Crank Pulley Spacer, .250 InchPart # 91015485-.250Qty x 1
Lower Crank Pulley Spacer, .375 InchPart # 91015485-.375Qty x 1
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!