Small Block Chevy Champ Style Pan
Chevy Small Block V8, Wet Sump Sump Style, 7 quarts Liquid Measurement, Steel, Zinc Plated
- This Champ style pan fits 1980 to 1985 small block Chevy engines with a right hand dipstick location
- 7" deep sump design with kickouts on both sides increases capacity to 7 quarts plus the filter which typically adds one additional quart of capacity
- Six trap doors with two runners and three crank scrapers for proper oil control in left turn only circle track applications
- Stock starters as well as mini starters are both compatible with this oil pan
- Zinc-plated for corrosion protection
Champ style pan for 1980-1985 Small Block Chevy. 7" deep, 6 trap doors, 2 runners, 3 crank scrapers, 7 quart sump. Stock starter will fit.
Sump measures 12" front to back, 14" wide and is clearanced/cutout to clear a stock oil filter.
910-15106 Instructions (pdf)
NotesDepth at the front of the pan is approx. 4.00", angles down to 4.50" just before the rear sump of the pan begins.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.