Slam Specialties MC.1-SS Air Suspension 8 Switch Controller
- Has one-wire communication for flexible operation
- This 8 switch controller features a compact and lightweight design
- Consists of a microprocessor controlled, solid state switchbox and receiver
- The fast, intelligent responses provides precise manual control at any time
- Coil Saver Technology saves your valve coils from overheating by actively monitoring the conditions of the system to safeguard against unintentional "stuck on" conditions
Slam Specialties is proud to release the MC.1-SS. A microprocessor controlled, solid state switchbox and receiver for your air ride control. Compact and lightweight design coupled with fast, intelligent responses provides precise manual control at any time.
Slam Specialties Coil Saver Technology also saves your valve coils from overheating by actively monitoring the conditions of the system to safeguard against unintentional "stuck on" conditions. Modular construction also allows for convenient vehicle integration and easy removal for security, and One-wire communication makes for flexible and comfortable operation.
At just 3.725" long by 1.775" wide it's about the same size as a business card, and only .425" thin
- Microprocessor control
- Coil Saver Technology
- Modular system
- One-wire communication for flexible operation
- Four corner control with Pancake
- Handheld is just 2.9 oz.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AVS AVS-ARC-3-BL 3-Rocker Series Air Suspension Switch Controller
AVS AVS-ARC-7-BK 7-Rocker Series Air Suspension Switch Controller
RideTech 31191500 Analog Control Panel 1-Way, On-Demad
RideTech 31194000 Electric Control Panel, 4-Way
RideTech 31970001 Electric Rocker Switch
RideTech 31008600 Key Fobs RidePro X Control System
RideTech 31192500 Electric Control Panel, 2-Way
RideTech 31973000 Paddle Switch, Pneumatic
RideTech 31973500 Paddle Switch, Electric/Pneumatic
RideTech 31191600 Analog Control Panel 2-Way, On-Demad
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.