Single Diaphragm Chrome Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Universal Fit, Vacuum Diaphragm Single Brake Booster Type, 7 Inch Brake Booster Diameter
- These show-quality brake combos come with a 7" single diaphragm chrome plated steel booster and a chrome master cylinder
- Master Cylinder has a 1" bore and dual 3/8"-24 IFF outlets (on both sides)
- New single diaphragm booster measures 7" in diameter and is the smallest size offered which fits well in tight spaces
- Booster has four bolts on 3 3/8" centers which fits a variety of mounting brackets and pedal assemblies
- Assembled length is 12" from booster mount flange to the end of the master cylinder
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These show-quality brake combos come with a 7" single diaphragm chrome plated steel booster and a chrome master cylinder with a 1" bore and dual 3/8"-24 IFF outlets (on both sides). Includes plugs for unused ports.
Suitable for use with front disc/rear drum brake systems.
Booster Tech Tip (GIF)
Brake System Builder's Tip (Link)
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- 3-3/4" thick from master cylinder mount face to firewall mount face
- 4" long firewall mount face to end of pushrod
- Booster mounts to bracket or body with four bolt square pattern on 3-3/8" centers
- Pushrod stud is 3/8" fine thread
- Master cylinder studs are two 3/8" coarse studs across from each other on 3-3/8" centers
- Opening of booster on master cylinder side for master cylinder snout or flange to fit into is 1.620"
- Booster is 3-3/4" thick from mounting surface to mounting surface for master cylinder
- Shaft coming out of booster for attachment to pedal arm is 3/8" fine thread
- Outside diameter is 7"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Single Diaphragm Power Brake Booster, 7 Inch, Chrome FinishPart # 91031450Qty x 1
Chrome Power Brakes Master CylinderPart # 91031446Qty x 1
More Like This
Dual Diaphragm Stainless Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Dual 8 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Dual 8 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Tuff Stuff 2122NA-1 Dual Diaphragm Booster Combo, Master Chrome
Tuff Stuff 2123NA-1 Dual Diaphragm Booster Combo, Master Chrome
Tuff Stuff 2123NA-2 Dual Diaphragm Booster Combo, Master Chrome
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Follow along to see how a 1955 Chevy Bel Air is chosen for a Tri-5 restoration project. From a floral dash to a hole in the floor, there is some work to be done!
Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle manual brake system to power by installing a Delco booster kit. Learn how to make the master cylinder more resistant to brake fluid and a few tips for an easy install.
How to change brake pads, rotors and calipers using the Mustang II complete brake kit. Replace your drum brakes with disc brakes for performance and better braking ride. For use on Bobcat and Mustang II spindles.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Today we take a look at the differences between proportioning valves (both fixed and adjustable models) and the residual pressure valves we offer in this buyer's guide.