Shotgun Bill's Scoop® S/B Chevy Tunnel Ram Intake/Carb Kit
Chevy Small Block V8, Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold Type, Two Carburetor Quantity, 500 CFM CFM
- The Shotgun Bill's Scoop® tunnel ram kit gives you two manual choke 500 cfm Edelbrock carbs, the famous Shotgun Bill's Scoop® air intake scoop, carb linkage and Edelbrock street tunnel ram intake (3500-7500 rpm).
- Designed for 1957-1986 302-327-350-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevy V8s operating below 7500 rpm where low-end torque is not a prime factor
- Great for engines with slightly modified or aftermarket heads
- Applicable to street machines, street rods, pro street and marine
- H.E.I. ignition will not clear manifold
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Shotgun Bill's Scoop® tunnel ram kit gives you two manual choke 500 cfm Edelbrock carbs, the famous Shotgun Bill's Scoop® air intake scoop, carb linkage and Edelbrock street tunnel ram intake (3500-7500 rpm).
Designed for 1957-1986 302-327-350-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevy V8s operating below 7500 rpm where low-end torque is not a prime factor. Great for engines with slightly modified or aftermarket heads. Applicable to street machines, street rods, pro street and marine.
Will NOT work with 1987-up cast iron heads or HEI distributors. See Notes for important install notes.
- Top has vacuum outlet for power brakes.
- Manifold will accept forward and sideways mounted carbs.
- H.E.I. ignition will not clear manifold.
- Not for use with 1987-Later heads due to bolt pattern issues.
- Original alternator bracket may not fit; use aftermarket universal brackets as required.
- Intake manifold will not accept stock EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) equipment.
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock #7201 or Fel-Pro 1205.
- Manifold height (top with bottom): A-9.00", B-9.60"
- Carb pad height: 9.30".
- Port exit dimensions: 1.12" x 2.12".
- 19" total height from block to top of manifold
- Port exit dimensions: 1.12" x 2.12"
- Air Scoop is 20-1/2" long, 11-1/4" wide, 6" tall
- 5-1/4" diameter air scoop intakes
Manifold Height at Front: 9.00"
Manifold Height at Rear: 9.50"
Carburetor height is 3-3/8" from base surface to upper neck base where air cleaner fits
- Distance from carb center to carb center: 8.875"
- Single carb spacer included to level the carbs for proper air cleaner / scoop fitment.
925-19905 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Edelbrock 1904 AVS2 Series Dual-Quad Carb, 500 CFM, Manual ChokePart # 3251904Qty x 2
Edelbrock 7110 S/B Chevy Street Tunnel Ram Intake ManifoldPart # 3257110Qty x 1
Shotgun Bill's Scoop® Aluminum Air Intake Scoop, PolishedPart # 92511907Qty x 1
Throttle Ball AssortmentPart # 91019900Qty x 2
Double End Carburetor Linkage, 9 Inches LongPart # 5601006Qty x 1
Carburetor Stud Kit, 1-3/8 InchPart # 13560Qty x 1
Carburetor Stud Kit, 2 InchPart # 13561Qty x 1
Trans-Dapt 2180 Phenolic Open Carburetor Spacer, 1/2 InchPart # 7202180Qty x 1
More Like This
Small Block Chevy Street Tunnel Ram Kit, Plain Scoop
9 Super 7® 3x2 Carb/Intake Manifold Kit, 1957-86 S/B Chevy
Small Block Chevy Street Tunnel Ram Kit, Polished Scoop
Chrome 9 Super 7® 3x2 Carb/Intake Manifold Kit, 1957-86 S/B Chevy
Edelbrock Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2007 Performer Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2020 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Chevy
Edelbrock Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Set-Up
Edelbrock 2025 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2021 Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit, Chevy
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.