Shark-Style Fiberglass Tunnel Ram/Supercharger/Blower Air Scoop
Universal Fit, 13" Overall Width, 24" Overall Length, 6.5" Overall Height, Fiberglass
- Lightweight, durable fiberglass design
- Universal Fit
- Great 60's look
- Will fit most blower applications
- Molded 5-1/4" carb flanges(need to be cut out)
This "Tunnel ram" hood scoop is made of heavy duty fiberglass. Designed for easy installation. Sold each.
- Like the famed dragsters of the 60's
- High quality, hand laid, sanded fiberglass
- Molded dual 5-1/8" carb flanges (not precut-installer will need to cut out required carb openings -see photo above)
- 8-5/8" to 8-7/8" center to center
- Use in conjunction with a pair of 550-4346 air cleaners minus lower bases
- Fits most dual tunnel ram and blower applications
- Will not fit low rise dual quad setups
Note: This piece will require sanding and finish work before being ready for paint. Our fiberglass is pulled straight from a mold and in many cases you will still see the casting marks.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Multi-Carb Torpedo Dragster Fiberglass Ram Air Scoop, 26 x 8 x 7
Snorkel Drag Car Fiberglass Hood Air Scoop, 1-Piece, 28 x 17 x 6
Snorkel Drag Car Fiberglass Hood Air Scoop, 2-Piece, 21 x 17 x 8
Black Aluminum Finned Hilborn Style Scoop, Single/Dual Quad
Swindell Series Radiator Air Scoop For Raised Rail Chassis
Shotgun Bill's Scoop® Aluminum Air Intake Scoop, Polished
Shotgun Bill's Scoop® Aluminum Air Intake Scoop, Plain Finish
Stromberg 97/Holley 94 Carburetor Scoop with Air Filter, 2-5/8 ID
Speedway Four-Barrel Carburetor Air Scoop, Oval Opening, Long
Speedway Gasser Finned Aluminum Single Quad Carburetor Air Scoops
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.