Seals-It EAS15100 Universal Inner Axle Seal for 2.5-2.75 Inch Tube
Universal Fit, .875" Inside Diameter
- The inner axle seal I.D. measures a total of 7/8"
- All seals are supplied with general installation guidelines
- Can be used on Ford 9”, Quick change type rears, and 12 bolt GM
- Designed to fit any inner axle tube with an I.D. between 2-1/2" and 2-3/4"
- Eliminates the chance of ordering the wrong seal and allows you to always have the correct seal on hand
- Inner Axle Seal I.D. = 7/8"
- Axle sizes/Splines: 1-3/16” thru 1-1/2” / 28-31
* Applications are reference only. Seals may be used on any rear end that is within the part number’s dimensional range. Rears can vary within a single model year and within the same model. Measure listed parameters before ordering.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
QA1 AIB10 AIB Series Spherical Bearing, Alloy Steel, 12 degrees
QA1 AIB16T AIB-T Series Spherical Bearing, 2.1250 in. Diameter
QA1 AIB4T AIB-T Series Spherical Bearing, 0.6094 in. Diameter
QA1 AIB8T Spherical Bearing
QA1 COM10T COM-T Commercial Series Spherical Bearing, 1.1875 in. Diameter
QA1 COM5 COM Commercial Series Spherical Bearing, Steel, Each
QA1 COM16 COM Commercial Series Spherical Bearing, Steel, Each
QA1 COM2 COM Commercial Series Spherical Bearing, Steel, Each
QA1 COM6 COM Commercial Series Spherical Bearing, Steel, Each
QA1 COM8 Spherical Bearing, Metal To Metal, Steel, Each
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.