Bell SEO3 3MM HP3 Replacement Shield
C Tear Off Style
- Clear face shield fits GTX3, GTX3 Carbon, GP3 and GP3 Carbon helmets
- It features an anti-fog coating for improved fog control
- Shield is made from a injection molded polycarbonate material
- Uses the SV (SEO3/SEO5) pivot kit and is compatible with style C tear offs
- Available in clear, blue, red, amber, green, rainbow mirror, light smoke, dark smoke, blue chrome, gold chrome, and silver chrome tints
This 3MM injection molded polycarbonate face shield from Bell features an anti-fog coating for improved fog control. This shield uses the SV (SEO3/SEO5) pivot kit and is compatible with style C tear offs. Choose between clear, blue, red, amber, green, rainbow mirror, light smoke, dark smoke, blue chrome, gold chrome, and silver chrome.
Shield fits the following models:
- SA10 Bell HP3
- SA05 Bell GP2
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.