SBC/BBC Frame And Motor Mount Kit
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, Frame & Block Mounts Motor Mount Type, Zinc Plated
- Achieve the rigidness your vehicle needs with our forged solid steel frame and motor mounts for Small and Big Block Chevy
- Features a set of Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Solid Steel Frame Mounts and a set of Moroso Chevy Steel Motor Mounts
- Our solid steel frame mounts are the same as factory frame brackets from 74-81 Camaros, 73-88 El Caminos, 73-79 Novas, & 76-90 Impalas
- Steel motor mounts eliminate engine rotation, torque loss, & prevents linkage binding - measures 2.38" wide, 2.5" tall with 2.31" of reach & .19" thickness
- Frame brackets measure 6.13" long, 3.25" wide, 2" tall, & .18" thick, vertical center to center is 5.08" & horizontal center to center 2.29"
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Solid Steel Frame Mounts
- (1) Moroso Chevy Steel Motor Mounts
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Solid Steel Frame Mounts
If your race vehicle reqires rigid motor mounts, our solid steel mounts wont let you down. These frame brackets are designed to be used with our steel motor mounts 545-62515. Fits both Small Block and Big Block Chevy.
Same as factory frame brackets from 74-81 Camaro, 73-88 Malibu/Monte Carlo/El Camino, 73-79 Nova, and 76-90 Impala/Caprice.
- Reach: 1.00"
- Overall Length: 6.13"
- Overall Width: 3.25"
- Overall Height: 2.00"
- Overall Thickness: 0.18"
- Vertical Center to Center: 5.08"
- Horizontal Center to Center: 2.29"
Moroso Chevy Steel Motor Mounts
These engine brackets are designed to be used with our Steel Frame Mounts 545-62630.
- Replaces soft, OEM rubber motor mounts
- Positive, solid mount eliminates engine rotation and torque loss
- Prevents linkage binding
- Fits both Small Block and Big Block Chevy
- Reach: 2.31"
- Overall Width: 2.38"
- Overall Height: 2.50"
- Material Thickness: 0.19"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Solid Steel Frame MountsPart # 54562630Qty x 1
Moroso Chevy Steel Motor MountsPart # 54562515Qty x 1
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Learn how to make your own engine mounts. Follow Employee Tim as he builds custom motor mounts for putting a Red Ram 241 Hemi in his 29' Roadster.
Having issues fitting headers into your car/engine? This article provides helpful hints on ways to modify or add parts to make the headers fit in your specific car. Kevin W. explains his build experience with headers.