SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 383 Flat Top-2 Valve Relief, 6 Rod
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 383 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 mains Main Journal Style
- Fits 350/383 Chevy Small Block V8
- Kit includes 2-pc rear main seal cast steel crank, rods and pistons
- Forged 5140 Steel connecting rods
- Flat Top w/ 2 valve reliefs piston style made from hypereutectic aluminum
- Cast steel crankshaft
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway introduces rotating assembly engine rebuild kits, with an optional balance job. Includes 2-pc rear main seal cast steel crank, rods and pistons. Cranks are new so they use standard size bearings.
All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience! A kit purchased with the optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours.
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately.
Flat top, 2 valve relief
Ring style: C
C/R 58cc=11.2, 64cc=10.1, 76cc=9.8
Piston/Pin Weight: 527 g
Rod Length: 6", Ring Style: C
- Speedway Cast Steel Crankshaft
- Two-piece rear main
- 80-60-06 cast steel construction
- Fatigue-resistant with near forged steel endurance
- Standard size journals
- Speedway 5140 I-Beam Claimer Connecting Rods
- 5140 heat treated steel
- Shot peened and magnafluxed
- 6.0" length
- Press pin
- 585 grams
- KB Signature Series Hypereutectic Claimer Pistons
- Coated skirts
- Wrist pin lock rings
- T-5 hypereutectic construction
- Can be used with press fit or floating wrist pins
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway 383 Chevy Crankshaft, Two-Piece MainPart # 91515383Qty x 1
Small Block Chevy 5140 Steel I-Beam Rods, 6.0 Inch, Press PinPart # 91015324Qty x 1
KB Claimer Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 RodPart # 4749909Qty x 1
King HP Series Chevy 350/400 Large Journal Engine Rod Bearings, StdPart # 910807HP-STDQty x 1
King MB 557HP HP Series Chevy 350 Large Journal Main BearingsPart # 910557HP-STDQty x 1
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.