S/B, B/B or 90 Degree V6 Chevy Crossmember Mount
Universal Fit, Crossmember Motor Mount Type, Engine Swap Application Compatibility, Natural
- Mount a Chevy engine in almost any frame up to 39" wide
- Premium steel 1-3/4" tubing with heavy wall thickenss ensures rigidity
- Comes with ends that can be welded on to make the crossmember a bolt-in design
- Crossmember can be simply welded in place for applications not needing a removable design
- Use with 1964 to 1967 Chevy style motor mounts such as 91018012
Mount a Chevy engine in almost any frame up to 39" wide. Heavy wall 1-3/4" tubing, MIG welded. Comes with ends for bolt-in or weld-in applications.
- Maximum working width: 39"
- Minimum working width: 21"
- 8" from the mount hole to bottom of the tube in the middle
- 5.50" center drop
- Plain steel finish
Use with 1964-1967 Chevy-style mounts 91018012 (rubber) or 91018015 (polyurethane).
NotesWidth at outboard side of gussets is 21", which is the minimum working width. Use stock '64-'67 Chevy type motor mounts.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Universal Weld-On GM Engine Motor Mounts
1953-55 Dodge Hemi Engine Mount
1955-1994 Small Block Chevy Bolt-Through Cushion Motor Mount Kit
Speedway SBF Small Block Ford 289-351W V8 Engine Weld-In Motor Mounts
Speedway GM LS V8 Engine Billet Motor Mount Adapters
1958-1964 Chevy 348-409 Engine Mount
Speedway 1955-94 SBC Small Block Chevy Engine Cradle Front Motor Mount
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Solid Steel Frame Mounts
Speedway Universal V8 Engine Motor Mount Kits
Chevy Small Block/Big Block Steel Side Engine Mounts
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Learn how to make your own engine mounts. Follow Employee Tim as he builds custom motor mounts for putting a Red Ram 241 Hemi in his 29' Roadster.
Having issues fitting headers into your car/engine? This article provides helpful hints on ways to modify or add parts to make the headers fit in your specific car. Kevin W. explains his build experience with headers.