Russell 670290 Fuel Pressure T-Off Fitting -4 AN Male - Female 1/8 NPT
Universal Fit, -4 AN Female Fitting End A, -4 AN Male Fitting End B, Aluminum, Anodized, -4 AN
Fuel pressure take off fittings with 1/8" NPT side port.
- Precision machined to ensure precise thread engagement
- Lightweight aluminum fittings are designed to match up with all AN performance hose and hose ends
- 37° sealing angle guarantees a positive seal at maximum operating pressures
- Lets you plumb your wing slider cylinder line into the power steering
- Cleans up cockpit
- Lightweight, strong construction
- Used on sprint cars to plumb wing slider cylinder line into power steering
- Anodized aluminum
- AN 4 male on one end; AN 4 female on other
- 1/8” NPT port for plumbing wing slider cylinder line
Learn more about flaring lines and how to select proper automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Russell 670350 Fuel Pressure T-Off Fitting -8 AN Male - Female 1/8 NPT
Russell 670360 Fuel Pressure Takeoff Fitting -10 AN Male to Female 1/8
Inline Fuel Pressure Adapter, -6 AN to -6 AN w/ 1/8Inch NPT, Black
Inline Fuel Pressure Adapter, -8 AN to -8 AN w/ 1/8Inch NPT, Black
Inline Fuel Pressure Adapter, -6 AN to -6 AN w/ 1/8Inch NPT, Blue
Fuel Pressure T-Off Fitting -6 AN Male - Female 1/8 NPT
Inline Fuel Pressure Adapter, -8 AN to -8 AN w/ 1/8Inch NPT, Blue
-8 Male to 3/8" male NPT With 1/8" NPT
Inline Fuel Pressure Adapter, -6 AN to 3/8 Inch NPT w/1/8 In NPT Port
Inline Fuel Pressure Adaptor, AN8 to 3/8 Inch NPT with 1/8 In NPT Port
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how to install an external Transmission Cooler, to help keep the temperature of your transmission consistent.
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.