Russell 639210 3/8 Inch Tubing to -6 AN Male Flare Adapter
Universal Fit, -6 AN Male Fitting End A, 3/8" Tube Fitting End B, Straight Angle, Reusable
- Made from lightweight, yet strong aluminum
- The unique crimp design eliminates tube flaring
- Designed to connect a 3/8" aluminum tube to -6 AN adapters
- Features a red/blue anodized finish that not only looks great, but added a layer of corrosion resistance
- It uses a compression fitting "ferrel" to seal the hard line to the fitting
Tubing to AN flare adapters are for use with aluminum tubing only (not steel tubing).
- Connects 3/8" aluminum tube to -6 AN adapters
- Unique crimp design eliminates tube flaring
- Not for use with fuel injection
Learn more about flaring lines and how to select proper automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how to install an external Transmission Cooler, to help keep the temperature of your transmission consistent.
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.