Rubber Brake Line Hose Set for 7/16 Inch-20 Calipers
Front Position, Disc Brake System Type, 18" Brake Hose Length, Rubber Brake Hose Material
- These front brake hoses are designed for front disc brake conversions using stock-style '69-'88 GM single-piston calipers
- Flexible rubber construction for original look and allows easy removal of calipers for servicing
- Features a 7/16"-20 Banjo bolt on one end and 3/8"-24 IFF on the other to attach a 3/16" hard brake line/tube nut
- Clip on end for frame bracket will fit most OE '69-'88 GM tabs with 5/8" hex shape, or pair with our new tabs, pt# 91031311
- Don't forget new 7/16" crush washers sold separately, pt# 6173513
These front brake hoses are designed for 1955-1974 GM front disc brake conversions using stock-style 1969-1988 GM single-piston calipers.
For 7/16"-20 calipers. This hose comes with banjo bolts, but not crush washers.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 69-77 GM, 7/16-20
Wilwood 220-7056 Flexline Front Brake Hose Kit, 63-86 GM w/DLS/FDL/SL6
Goodridge 12212 1969-76 GM Midsize Braided Stainless Brake Hose Kit
Right Stuff FH06 Rear Brake Line Hose, 69 Camaro/69-72 Chevelle
Wilwood 220-7699 Flexline Front Brake Line Kit, 55-57 Chevy w/ FDL
Wilwood 220-10509 Flexline Brake Line Kit, 1964-72 GM, 90 Degree End
D&R Classic Y00033 Front Disc Brake Hose for 1967-68 Camaro, Each
Right Stuff FH03 Detailing Flex Brake Hose
Braided Stainless AN 18 Inch Brake Line, Straight AN3
Rubber Front Brake Lines & Fitting Kit, 7/16-20
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
How to change brake pads, rotors and calipers using the Mustang II complete brake kit. Replace your drum brakes with disc brakes for performance and better braking ride. For use on Bobcat and Mustang II spindles.
Learn about the different types of brake valves. Our guide covers Metering, Residual, Proportioning, and Combination valves to understand your brake system.