Rochester Carb Throttle Linkage Rod Kit, Triple Carb, Progressive
This tri-powered factory replacement linkage set for Rochester carbs includes ball bearing joints and new carb throttle body shaft. This linkage kit is for carbs with a small base, 1-7/16 " butterflies. This throttle rod kit is designed to function as a progressive linkage with the center being the primary. It could be locked to work all 3 carbs at the same time if desired but would require correct internal carb components to avoid flooding out the engine during acceleration. Does not work with after market manifolds.
- Tri-powered factory replacement linkage set
- Ball bearing joints
- Progressive linkage with the center being the primary
- For Rochester carbs with a small base, 1-7/16 " butterflies
- Includes ball bearing joints and new carb throttle body shaft
- Designed to replace the vacuum linkage on factory GM Tri Power setups such as '58-'61 Chevys and Pontiacs
- Includes a new throttle shaft for the center (primary) carb
- Linkage connects to the passenger side of the engine
- Does not work with after market manifolds
135-6681 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide