Rochester Carb Throttle Linkage Rod Kit, Triple Carb, Progressive
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This tri-powered factory replacement linkage set for Rochester carbs includes ball bearing joints and new carb throttle body shaft. This linkage kit is for carbs with a small base, 1-7/16 " butterflies. This throttle rod kit is designed to function as a progressive linkage with the center being the primary. It could be locked to work all 3 carbs at the same time if desired but would require correct internal carb components to avoid flooding out the engine during acceleration. Does not work with after market manifolds.
- Tri-powered factory replacement linkage set
- Ball bearing joints
- Progressive linkage with the center being the primary
- For Rochester carbs with a small base, 1-7/16 " butterflies
- Includes ball bearing joints and new carb throttle body shaft
- Designed to replace the vacuum linkage on factory GM Tri Power setups such as '58-'61 Chevys and Pontiacs
- Includes a new throttle shaft for the center (primary) carb
- Linkage connects to the passenger side of the engine
- Does not work with after market manifolds
135-6681 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
Speedway 3-Carb Progressive Carburetor Throttle Linkage
Aluminum Adjustable Accelerator Throttle Linkage Rod, 25-1/2 Inch
Throttle Ball Assortment
Linkage Kit: 3 Demon 98s to Small Block Chevy Edelbrock Manifold
Three Demon 98s on an Edelbrock Intake Linkage Kit
Two Demon 98s on an Edelbrock Intake Linkage Kit Only
Male Aluminum Quick Release End
Three Demon 98s to 4 Barrel Adapter - Linkage Kit
Two Demon 98s to 4 Barrel Adapter Linkage Kit
Carburetor Linkage Kit for Shotgun Bill's Scoop®
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.