Right Stuff AFXRD01 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit, Camaro/Nova
GM 8.2" 10-Bolt Chevy 64-72, GM 8.875" 12-Bolt Car, Rear Position, 5 on 4.75" Bolt Pattern
Includes new GM calipers loaded with pads, GM rotors, flex hoses and brackets, caliper brackets and spacers, bracket hardware, emergency brake cables, and instructions. Fits 10 & 12 Bolts without staggered shocks.
- Rear disc brake conversion kit
- Fits 10 & 12 Bolts with non-staggered shocks
- For axles with a 3-1/8” spread center-to-center on the top two bolt holes of axle tube flange
- For rear kit using staggered shocks, see 926-18654
- '64 - '71 442
- '67 Camaro
- '64 - '73 Chevelle
- '64 - '68 Chevy II
- '64 - '77 Cutlass
- '64 - '77 El Camino
- '67 Firebird
- '64 - '73 GTO
- '64 - '77 LeMans
- '64 - '77 Malibu
- '70 - '77 Monte Carlo
- '69 - '79 Nova
- '64 - '79 Skylark
- '64 - '70 Tempest
14" Disc brake wheels and 15" and larger wheels are recommended as 14" drum brake wheels are not applicable due to clearance issues.
- Before modifying, painting, or powder coating any part of this kit, please trial fit all components and check wheel rim clearance.
- This kit does not support use of 14" drum brake wheels due to clearance issues, 15" and larger wheels must be used.
- If you find that the center opening in the rear rotor is too small to slide over the axle hub, you will need to enlarge the opening for fitment purposes. No other styles of rear brake rotors are available.
Rear Disc Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Stock Spindle 1964-74 GM A/F/X-Body 11 In. Front Disc Brake Kit
Drilled/Slotted 1964-74 GM A/F/X-Body 11 In. Front Disc Brake Kit
GM 10 & 12 Bolt Bolt-On Rear Disc Brake Kit w/ E-Brake
Wilwood 140-15272 Classic Series Front Dynalite Brake Kit, Gray
Wilwood 140-15272-R Classic Series Front Dynalite Brake Kit, Red
Wilwood 140-14543 Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Dynamic Front Brake
Wilwood 140-14544 AERO6 Big Brake Dynamic Front Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-15409-R Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Big Brake Front
Wilwood 140-7141-D FDLI Rear Brake Kit, Chevy 12 Bolt w/ C-Clips
Wilwood 140-7141-Z FDLI Rear Brake Kit, Chevy 12 Bolt w/ C-Clips
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.
A guide on how to install Wilwood rear brakes for performance and better handling suspension. Learn about critical clearance for the outer axle components on Jeff's 1967 Chevelle.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin W. updates the brakes on his Bel Air with a modern disc brake conversion kit.