Right Stuff AFXDC42C 4-Wheel Disc Brake Conversion, Camaro/Nova
Front and Rear Position, 5 on 4.75" Bolt Pattern, Vented Rotor Type, One Caliper Pistons
- Has a 11" power booster master cylinder
- Will fit non staggered shock rear axles only
- Bolt pattern is 5 on 4.75" and rotors have a 11" diameter
- The kit has everything you need to give your car some serious stopping power
- This 4-wheel disk brake conversion is specially designed for the 1967-69 Camaro, 67-74 Nova
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Our disc brake conversion kit has everything you need to give your car some serious stopping power. Components in conversion kit include: 11" power booster master cylinder combination valve, valve mounting bracket, spindles front & rear loaded calipers, caliper mounting brackets with mounting bolts, backing plates, front and rear rotors, bearings, seals, dust caps, front and rear flex hoses, banjo bolts with copper washers, and rear wheel park brake cables
- Disc brake conversion kit
- For 1967-69 Camaro, 67-74 Nova
- For non staggered shock rear axles only
- Non staggered shocks are a typical configuration of 1967 Camaro Models, please check your vehicle as change to staggered shocks was a common user modification to address wheel hop issues.
Front calipers utilize a 7/16"-20 inlet thread. Rear calipers utilize a 10mm-1.5 inlet thread.
14" disc brake wheels and all 15" and larger wheels are recommended as 14" drum brake wheels are not applicable due to clearance issues.
- Before modifying, painting, or powder coating any part of this kit, please trial fit all components and check wheel rim clearance.
- This kit does not support use of 14" wheels due to clearance issues, 15" and larger wheels must be used.
- If you find that the center opening in the rear rotor is too small to slide over the axle hub, you will need to enlarge the opening for fitment purposes. No other styles of rear brake rotors are available.
Rear Disc Instructions (PDF)
Power Disc Instructions (PDF)
What's In The Kit
Set of Rotors Box 1Part # 92617908.1Qty x 1
Calipers/Spindles/Hardware Box 2Part # 92617951.2Qty x 1
Right Stuff AFXRD01 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit, Camaro/NovaPart # 92617974Qty x 1
4 Wheel Disc Booster/Master Box 4Part # 92617951.4Qty x 1
More Like This
Right Stuff AFXDC02C Front Pwr. Disc Brake Conversion,Camaro/Nova
Right Stuff AFXRD01 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit, Camaro/Nova
Right Stuff AFXRD05 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit
Stock Spindle 1964-74 GM A/F/X-Body 11 In. Front Disc Brake Kit
4 Wheel Disc Brake Conversion Kit, 1967-69 F-Body
Drilled/Slotted 1964-74 GM A/F/X-Body 11 In. Front Disc Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-9315-D FDLI Rear Brake Kit, 12 Bolt, 2.75 Off,Stag Shock
Wilwood 140-9315-DR FDLI Rear Brake Kit, 12 Bolt, 2.75 Off,Stag Shock
Wilwood 140-9315 FDLI Rear Brake Kit, 12 Bolt, 2.75 Off,Staggered Shock
Wilwood 140-15272 Classic Series Front Dynalite Brake Kit, Gray
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin W. updates the brakes on his Bel Air with a modern disc brake conversion kit.
In this Tech Tip, John confirms a customer question regarding the need for a proportioning valve on his ’55 F100 brake build.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about finding a set of disc brakes for his 1949 Ford F1 pickup, with one caveat. He wants to use the factory wheels.