Right Stuff AFXDC02C Front Pwr. Disc Brake Conversion,Camaro/Nova
Front Position, 5 on 4.75" Bolt Pattern, 11 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type, Natural
- Will work with 14" disc brake wheels or 15" and larger wheels
- The single caliper pistons have a natural finish and are ready to paint
- Kit includes everything needed to convert your front brakes to a disc setup
- Rotors have an 11" diameter and are pre-drilled with the 5 on 4.75" bolt pattern
- This brake disc conversion kit is specifically designed to fit the 1967-69 Camaro, 68-74 Nova
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Our disc brake conversion kit has everything you need to give your car some serious stopping power. Components in Conversion kit include: 11" Power Booster, Master Cylinder, PV71 Combination Valve, Mounting Bracket, Spindles, Loaded Calipers, Caliper Mounting Brackets with Mounting Bolts, Backing Plates, Rotors, Bearings, Seals, Dust Caps Left and Right Flex Hoses, Banjo Bolts with Copper Washers.
- Front disc brake conversion kit
- For 1967-69 Camaro, 68-74 Nova
14" disc brake wheels and all 15" and larger wheels are recommended as 14" drum brake wheels are not applicable due to clearance issues.
- Before modifying, painting, or powder coating any part of this kit, please trial fit all components and check wheel rim clearance.
- This kit does not support use of 14" drum brake wheels due to clearance issues, 14" disc brake wheels or 15" and larger wheels must be used.
Power Disc Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Set of Rotors Box 1Part # 92617908.1Qty x 1
Calipers/Spindles/Hardware Box 2Part # 92617951.2Qty x 1
11 Inch Booster/Master 3 of 3Part # 92617953.3Qty x 1
More Like This
Right Stuff AFXRD01 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit, Camaro/Nova
Right Stuff AFXDC42C 4-Wheel Disc Brake Conversion, Camaro/Nova
Right Stuff AFXRD05 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit
Stock Spindle 1964-74 GM A/F/X-Body 11 In. Front Disc Brake Kit
4 Wheel Disc Brake Conversion Kit, 1967-69 F-Body
Drilled/Slotted 1964-74 GM A/F/X-Body 11 In. Front Disc Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-10996 FDLI Pro Series 11 In Front Disc Brake Kit, 64-74 GM
Wilwood 140-10996-DR FDLI Pro Series 11 Front Disc Brake Kit, 64-74 GM
Wilwood 140-11398-DR FDP-LP 11 Inch Parking Brake Kit, Chevy 12 Bolt
Wilwood 140-13202-DR DP-DB Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1964-74 GM
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin W. updates the brakes on his Bel Air with a modern disc brake conversion kit.
In this Tech Tip, John confirms a customer question regarding the need for a proportioning valve on his ’55 F100 brake build.
Steve replaces the factory GM 8.5" 10-bolt rear end on his '76 Chevrolet Laguna S3 with a GM 10 & 12 bolt bolt-on rear disc brake kit.